Reviews for Dial Tone
serima chapter 1 . 2/28
And there goes my heart...
dorkycorky88 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Oh no happy ending :( could see this happening though.
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Ah, man... Gutting. And very believable.
kiowa.v.spears chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I loved it. It's not the "happy ending" that everyone wants, but it's understandable. If Jackie doesn't take Hyde back (in the future of the show's plot after the finale) this could definitely happen. Keep up the great work.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This was really sad. ): But very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Awwww
i love Jackie and Steven. it's sad they never get back together.
Jackie always wanted her happy wedding
schottzie chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This breaks my heart. So sad-but beautifully written. Life is'nt always about happy endings-so fanfic does'nt have to be either. Absolutely love it.
literaturefrenzy23 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
That made me tear up! :'(
bravelywrittenwords chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
i love this ! you should make it into a whole story!
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! ( That was just so...so... heart wrenching! ( I can see why Jackie would want to move on, and in a sense she IS doing what is best for her. Why try to rekindle a dysfunctional love with a dead-beat burnout when she could be with a promising lawyer who could provide for her?

I can see why she would be hesitant to listen to Hyde...

But still... I've always thought Hyde and Jackie were mean to be. And I love how in this one-shot, Jackie still knew Hyde so well. Even now, Hyde and Jackie just know each other. She knowing that he's probably at a phonebooth somewhere, and he knowing she knew it was really him on the line.

I really wished this was just the first chapter of a Hyde gets jackie back fanfic; but honestly... it would ruin the bittersweetness of this moment.

so, I like this as a one-shot, despite being a bit tragic. ) great job of capturing the character's personalities! - I really enjoyed reading
SJlove07 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I love this story is there going to be more?
Laura chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Good writing. Looking forward to reading more.
Shabbuuu chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I noticed that this story isn't said to be complete so I really hope there's more to it. I mean either way it's a good story but I'd love to see it continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Aarrgghh! This story sucks not your writing but the unhappy ending makes it suck. Good writing. Bad ending. Just my stupid opinion. No offense meant. I just like happy fixes in fanfics.