Reviews for Dial Tone
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 2/11
Loving it
JLawtruth chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I could see this happening and I want Jackie to be really happy and have a great perfect life
that she always wanted and not married to an asshole who will cheat on her in the end.
so yeah I love Hyde but that stripper BS pissed me off and started to dislike him after that.
I still want to pretend that season 8 does not exist,but it does sadly for all the fans :(
themissfangirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I always want Jackie to have what she wants, an amazing wedding, a great marriage, a nice household.. And so she might be getting it with this lawyer-to-be, and she deserves it all.. And Hyde needs to suffer for all the assholeness and stupid decisions he made in his life which in turn hugely affected Jackie's life negatively...

But I am still brokenhearted when the line went dead, because I know in my jeart, that in Jackie's heart, the complete hapoy ending would always and still be Steven Hyde :(
Lizardphobia chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Oh ahhh. Angst angst. I loved it! Gut wrenching. But still. My. I actually liked how you ended it. Short, too the point and so poignant. Poor Hyde. But at least we know here that he FEELS. I'm glad for Jackie. I mean. She really deserves better than what S8 doled out to her.
bleedingnightingale chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
And there goes my heart...
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Oh no happy ending :( could see this happening though.
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Ah, man... Gutting. And very believable.
kiowa.v.spears chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I loved it. It's not the "happy ending" that everyone wants, but it's understandable. If Jackie doesn't take Hyde back (in the future of the show's plot after the finale) this could definitely happen. Keep up the great work.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This was really sad. ): But very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Awwww
i love Jackie and Steven. it's sad they never get back together.
Jackie always wanted her happy wedding
schottzie chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This breaks my heart. So sad-but beautifully written. Life is'nt always about happy endings-so fanfic does'nt have to be either. Absolutely love it.
literaturefrenzy23 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
That made me tear up! :'(
bravelywrittenwords chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
i love this ! you should make it into a whole story!
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! ( That was just so...so... heart wrenching! ( I can see why Jackie would want to move on, and in a sense she IS doing what is best for her. Why try to rekindle a dysfunctional love with a dead-beat burnout when she could be with a promising lawyer who could provide for her?

I can see why she would be hesitant to listen to Hyde...

But still... I've always thought Hyde and Jackie were mean to be. And I love how in this one-shot, Jackie still knew Hyde so well. Even now, Hyde and Jackie just know each other. She knowing that he's probably at a phonebooth somewhere, and he knowing she knew it was really him on the line.

I really wished this was just the first chapter of a Hyde gets jackie back fanfic; but honestly... it would ruin the bittersweetness of this moment.

so, I like this as a one-shot, despite being a bit tragic. ) great job of capturing the character's personalities! - I really enjoyed reading~
SJlove07 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I love this story is there going to be more?