Reviews for A Story Starring YOU Might
Echos in my head chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Well, it's going to be tough to move all the random facts around, seeing as some of them have to do with the others, but okay.
This was fun to read. My eyes aren't bleeding, it's more like my forehead has a handprint from all the facepalming, and I'm still very amused.
Nice alphabet touch to the name. I guess it makes sense, since she's technically 27 and 3/4 people. If I did the math right.
Too nice, sweet and trusting? Gotta look out for that. Those are some bad flaws there. But she makes up for it in not having any odd habits! And OMG HER PAST IS SO SAD! I WANNA, LIKE, CRY! SHE SO DOESN'T DESERVE THAT!
How're my acting skills? Too OOC? Ah well. *trademark wall stab*

Kyanite Archer chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Too lazy to log in. :/

MY EYES! MY EYES! *cowers*
lanternheart chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
(yes Whateva, if you want to enter all your pets, it's going to take you a while)

O_o I'm only going to do some of them. My excuse for the rest of them not being there- They're stuck on a ride that's waiting to be repaired in Disneyland. xD

I'm tempted to put in my 2 OC's (You know what I mean.) but it'd be a serious brain twister for everybody. O_O

Aw, it said Hanso. :D Yes, I'm still a fangirl. AND I LOVE IT! XD
AmethystWren chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Okay. I'll go PM you the (filled in) form :D
Echos in my head chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
How can I say no to this? Will send by PM, even though some things will go without saying.

Random fact: Purple eyes do exist, but they're a result of albinism, as are red or pink eyes. Some people with a dark blue iris can be considered to have purple eyes, but this is very, very rare.

*grins at the Tomos v.E comment* I saw that.

I do want to enter Shadow, Fire and Will. Hurry up with those forms, if you can.

Happy Echo stabs wall. *trademark wall stab*
lanternheart chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I submitted myself via PM. :D

This is going to be epic. I can already tell. :D
Kyanite Eirian chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I've submitted Lucy and Ryn via PM. :)

Interesting story concept, I like Author-starring stories the best.