Reviews for String Theory
blackdragonsghost chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh, God. I was doing so well, didn't even cry at String Five, I thought I'd actually make it... then String Ten ripped my heart right out of my chest and crushed it into dust. I bawled. Beautiful fic, and there's nothing like some heartfelt Castiel/Balthazar to brighten your day, but good Gawd that last one killed me. I swear I actually stopped breathing for a minute. Kudos on a very moving (if heartwrenching) fic.
noctex chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was beautifully written and how you started and ended it was perfect. I adored String Five, even if it shattered my heart. The language of flowers are something I always loved.
jamierianna chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Thank you for writing this; I'be wanted a happy ending for them for so long, but ships which aren't Destiel don't seem to be allowed. I also love the idea of the different strings, and the bookends of strings 1 and 10. However, I must claim false advertising on the count of string 5, because you said happy ending, and that made me cry.

All in all, thank you for writing this, you are amazing.
Alyx Leon chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was absolutely beautifully written. Everything was wonderful. The last sentence just about had me in tears, especially after the string where Cas is sick and dies :(

I loved this and am very surprised that more people haven't reviewed this.
Keefer chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
and in one simple sentence, my world is shattered...
Maknatuna chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is absolutely amazing. Beautifuly written !