Reviews for 20 reasons why VK is better than Twilight
KnightAngelSupreme chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
You said it all
Gemini's Revenge chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
I also have another reason. Vampire knight is more thought out. Why? because in twilight, the vampires don't breath, right? Well then, how can they smell blood and other scents?
Another thing. A better love triangle. At least the vampire knight guys try to act romantic. All Edward does is get her things and half of the stuff he says are not romantic.
rd chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Really good! All true!
Jaina Padme Solo chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Not to mention that apparently, according to research my friend did, Stephenie Meyers had no knowledge of vampires and their myths when she started writing the twilight series.
Hakurei no Miko chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
yup totally everything beats sparkly girl vampires and egocentric mopey brunettes. not that i have anything against brunettes, in fact i am one.
A Single Drop of Winter chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Holy crap that's the day class, good thing I don't like twilight
Sephiroth Cresent-Valentine chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
HELL YEAH! EQUIVILANT EXCHANGE!
MidnightRedEyes chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
:D
Loved it...
*laughing guts out over here*
Fav. Part ? KANAME! 333
peddie-obsessed1.0 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Couldn't have said that better myself :D Yay vampire knight!
ForeverUniqueIsCraziness chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
You gorgot something:
All VK characters are off the scale sexy whil twilight is well twilight; in a scale of 1-10 twilight characters are well -100
ghostsquid chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
i LOVE the last one. this is fantastic.
ISHIee chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
AMEN! This deserves an award
roseokumura2299 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Oh my gosh you just put like 3 of my favorite things in one list! You are like my new best friend!
Deamonslayer576 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Totally agree with you. Vampire knight is and always will be better than twilight. Plus even though they are drawings and animations the guys are a lot better looking.
Aleria leif chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Lol love this and so so so so true!