Reviews for All In
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Haha! Cute :3
ccryder chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Hahahaha, what an awesome one-shot! I loved everything about this - it was funny and sexy and you did a great job building tension between the characters (and I'm a total sucker for any story featuring a threesome of Shepard/Liara/Traynor, ahem).

Thanks for writing and sharing!
hardboiledgregg chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Nice little story! I don't think you can go wrong with lesbian threesomes. Hehe.

There's a nice build of tension and you've captured the characters very well. Could definitely hear their voices.

In general terms, beyond the little typos and such, I think there are bits where you need to be careful of mixing your tenses.

e.g. T'Soni's jacket had joined (past) the pile in the centre of the table, with much grumbling from the asari as she loosened (past) all the straps, while Traynor's (present) down to her bra and pants.

Unfortunately, this is more of a vague comment, but in places, I also felt some more definitive/stronger word choice would help. Nothing's wrong but I noticed some 'seems' and 'suggests' where maybe defining the moment/feeling would've read better.

Overall, though, great idea and generally very well-written. I may just have to check out more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I just love it. More. JAKE111 WANTS MORE! Seriously make more stories, you are like awesome at writing and also more lesbian relationships they always turn out fun
flippedeclipse chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh god this was great. The sexual tension was killing me throughout the whole story!
Salser chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Heya,

I came across this while dawdling over the FF writers' thread on BSN. I have to say... I can't believe I've missed out on such an awesome story! I love how you've captured Shep / Liara / Traynor, and I had a ridiculously goody smile on my face the whole time (I think people sitting around me in the Cafe must've thought I'd gone batsh*** crazy).

Awesome piece and a very delightful read :)
GTFOMyLand chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Dear lord that was amazing.

I was laughing so hard that my parents had to come check on me. Thank God for multiple tabs.
SF chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
What? Only two reviews? Only TWO? That's insane because this is brilliant! It's witty, funny and sexy. How can that combination go wrong? Granted, I prefer just Traynor with my FemShep, but that little subtle catfight she and Liara were having had me in stitches. Bravo with this! I feel you've kept everyone in character, considering the hand you were dealing with. I particularly enjoyed your Ken and Gabby. They amused me very much. The ending was perfect, simply perfect.

The whole story was wonderful! Absolutely wonderful. It's crisp, refreshing and fun. Thank you so much for writing this! I hope you write more fics in the future, and I'm secretly hoping you'll write exclusive FemShep/Samantha ones!
Matli chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I will pay to see that, so good
AblatedCrayon chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Ha ha ha yes I love it. This could become my OT3... Although I'd have to do some thinking on my take on Ashley vs Traynor.

Great job on the sexual tension and humor. I enjoyed it all.

AblatedCrayon