Reviews for Dates
Ponylover chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Awesome!
Skreechlen86 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I Loved It. I Love Makorra. I Love Bosami. I Love It All.
Amber Faith chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Son of a banshee this was long. But the whole vibe from Mako and Korra was like a nice warm blanket that you wrap yourself up in and it's special cuz you know that the blanket belongs to the guy you might have a crush on and he was sleeping with it the night before and you just cuddle up inside and I'm gonna stop talking now...XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Tahno's a waterbender. He is a disgrace to the beautiful, graceful, elegant element.
Karmagisa chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Great story! And btw Tahno is a water-bender. Makorra 4 Life!
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I love it soooo much. Great work. Tahno is a waterbender just to let you no but anyways back to what really matter, I completely LOVE this story, your an amazing writer.
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Tahno... Don't know him. I'm gonna look him up. I want to know why/how he is creepy. XD

GAH, Bosami is TOO cute! Dying of cuteness!

And Makorra... Oh my gosh, I'm gonna go down with this ship. :)
Lollipopdiego chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I meant Tazo in my last review. Not Tako. Whoops. Ehehe. Listening to that song now! This is so cute and light hearted. It reminds me of New Orleans slow jazz. Kinda.

Are you kidding me? This whole thing is. It's beautiful. :'D

I laughed so hard at both the beginning and when Bolin walked into Korra and Mako. I was saying to myself, "Whoa man, whoa man, WHOA MAN." And disrupted the whole house. Almost. I'm starting to really like this Asami character! A lot of people portray her as someone to make Korra jealous, but you're here and she's so likable. I just love her! I think she's really good for shy charming Bolin as well. What a sweetie couple.

Ah true love. I was thinking of writing a Makorra fic. Inspired by the third episode. I can see this branched off that single kiss. It leaves me in suspicion! You tied that all together from a two minute sneak peek... Only you. Only you.

I didn't really expect Korra and Mako to go to the bar or something rowdy like Bolin and Asami either. If I thought they were cute in the middle, I exploded in the end. Blah. This took you "forever?" This would take me a month. HAHAHA. Well I'm goingto read part of you 32k fic (you couldn't have made it a three shot, nope, it had to be a one-shot) so peace off! Be the leaf. (;
iscurrentlytoolazytologin chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I LOVE IT! I read Strategies on tumblr and absolutely loved it, so when I saw this was a sequel to it I had to read it :) and I so wanted to read a double-date for bosami and makorra :3 OT4 FTW! :) keep writing LOK stuff please, 'cause you're awesome at it
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Very well done! It was cute, but not overly fluffy! Korra's rant about her gift, was perfect by the way.
Midnight4568 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Commenting as I read.

Wow, this is a loooong story.

D'awww, jealous Mako. XD

I really hope that Asami will be as friendly in the show as she is here.

:) I can imagine Bolin watching Mako ask Korra out.

Heehee, Korra made him smile.

Hmm, it's funny how Korra spends time with Bolin and makes Mako jealous, while Asami spends time with Mako and makes Bolin jealous...

Haha, I can imagine Bolin "listening to Mako's love struck sighs."

Your theory is that the great views from Mako's and Bolin's apartment require more walking to get to? I always assumed that the windowsill that Mako sat at was just a corner of their attic space.

XD Mako used his scarf as a blindfold.

Wait, so this story takes place after Bolin is rescued, AND after the Makorra kiss in the commercial?

The fluffiness and the huggyness! :D

I can kind of understand why Asami would choose the second option. Being Hiroshi Sato's daughter, she probably had all sorts of opportunities to go to four and five star restaurants.

Bolin does seem to be the outgoing, dancing type. XD

I can imagine Mako doing that stretching-and-draping-his-arm-over-Korra thing.

It would be really fun to watch Korra and Mako dance on the show. :)

"Only the Firebender would want to prove that he wasn't afraid to embarrass himself by participating in the actions that would help him embarrass himself." True dat.

I like the idea of Korra using Mako's scarf to pull him towards her.

XD, it's nice how you keep up the pace of the story. Like, right after Korra and Mako drift off to sleep, it pans over to Bolin and Asami dancing enthusiastically.

Heehee, Bolin's "own happy little world."

Sneaky Bolin. XD

How can Mako refuse Korra's pout?

Yay, affectionate Mako.

I've been reading other fanfics that have Mako and Korra dancing in them, and each fic has a different theory about whether or not Mako is a skilled dancer. It's fun to read about awkwardly dancing Mako with Korra leading, and it's also fun to read about graceful Mako with Korra stepping on his feet.

Regarding your author's note at the end, I absolutely agree with your opinion of Tahno.

All in all, this is a great story!
kalicious chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I emailed the site worker people and they made a Korra section! Just letting you know so you can move this on over there :)
tyrantsandcreampuffs chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Kyaaa! This is so adorable and cheesy and since it's midnight here, uuuurgh i don't think it's a good idea for me to be up and squealing over how cute everything is!

OT4! SHIP ALL THE SHIPS!

but really, this is such a cute fic! 8D
partner555 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
It was enjoyable to read. I loved it.
leafysummers chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This was incredibly good! I loved all the emotion and you have a very nice descriptive technique. I can't wait! LoK premiers in EIGHT minutes! :D