Reviews for A kaiju in a school for monsters
Horizon the Cat chapter 2 . 6/5
AH GODDAMIT
Ignore all those terrible spelling mistakes in my review this stupid screen is too small.
Horizon the Cat chapter 2 . 6/5
I already see many things erong and ful of plot holes in the first two chapters:

Why the hell is Godzilla American? It hardly makes any sense as Godzilla was made by Toho which is Japanese, not to mention it layed dormant near Japan.

And as *Thunder Dragon* clearly states this Kaiju cannot read minds.

Why did you make him half-human? That makes no sense as Godzilla is older than humands and THAT can't physically happen even with DNA inserted as a lab thingy it simply cant happen with biology.
And why would he anounce being half-human?

Why the name "Jason"? Like seriously dude this name is horrible for a kaiju.. Heck my cat has a much more meaningful name, ((Horizon: she was born at sunset and her fur was a lovely reddish "gold")

Also "Jason" wouldn't transform so quickly azs even as a human he would be extremely hard to fight.
And flying into a wall? Really dude? Godzila can hardly feel missles and bulets but a punch from some weakling?

This story has so many terrible things abouymt it already, You really should on the storyline and revealing secrets so early and in weak battles too.
Sorry but I'm not reading anymore of this, Im going to BETTER fanfictions compared to this..thing.
Johnny Joe chapter 10 . 11/12/2016
thank you for doing this you sexy beast
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Wow. Never write again you brain dead dumbass.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
you need to start season 2 i loved the twists in the story please if you read this message please start a new season
coe mcgraph chapter 10 . 2/16/2016
ypu should have had the fox demon (not good with names) quote lokie and im pumped for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Please make the second season becaues this story was amazing to read amd I realy want this story to continue and thank you for making a grate story
Thunder Dragon chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
You where wrong when it comes to the psychic abilities Godzilla has displayed in his franchise, Godzilla has been able to block out earth's most powerful psychic from his mind without him even noticing(Godzilla vs. Biollante), able to sense potential adversaries and allies regardless of distance(various Showa era and Heisei era Godzilla films), have some degree of Clairvoyance as shown by being able to avoid and predict the Japanese Military ambushes and traps. (Heisei Era) also Godzilla has shown to have a Psychic link to others of his kind (as shown in Godzilla VS. MechaGodzilla 2) such as being able to tell where Godzilla junior was, and help him when Junior was in trouble.
chris chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
keep on writing
goji359 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Yo Splendid , why dont you make a story where all the Godzilla monsters (excluding mothra) get shrunk to 9 feet tall and end up jn MORTAL KOMBAT 2011 and then fight for earthrealm?!
RoninS636 chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
Get back on this immediately. Please I could help with planning, maybe adding in other Toho Kaiju, and cowrite. I'm digging this story.
RoninS636 chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
This caught my eye and if you would rewrite some bits, follow the manga story and I'm completely sold.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
What happened to Jason's sister will there be other chapters
Reptrilian chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Just as a question, is this Godzilla, godzilla, or Zilla Godzilla? Either way, it's awesome that you manged to implament Godzilla, for few writers seem to try this with any real anime...
Ultima Z chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Great story so far, I can't wait for the next season. As for places you can read the manga how about you try " " if you haven't already.