Reviews for A kaiju in a school for monsters
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Please make the second season becaues this story was amazing to read amd I realy want this story to continue and thank you for making a grate story
Thunder Dragon chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
You where wrong when it comes to the psychic abilities Godzilla has displayed in his franchise, Godzilla has been able to block out earth's most powerful psychic from his mind without him even noticing(Godzilla vs. Biollante), able to sense potential adversaries and allies regardless of distance(various Showa era and Heisei era Godzilla films), have some degree of Clairvoyance as shown by being able to avoid and predict the Japanese Military ambushes and traps. (Heisei Era) also Godzilla has shown to have a Psychic link to others of his kind (as shown in Godzilla VS. MechaGodzilla 2) such as being able to tell where Godzilla junior was, and help him when Junior was in trouble.
chris chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
keep on writing
goji359 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Yo Splendid , why dont you make a story where all the Godzilla monsters (excluding mothra) get shrunk to 9 feet tall and end up jn MORTAL KOMBAT 2011 and then fight for earthrealm?!
RoninS636 chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
Get back on this immediately. Please I could help with planning, maybe adding in other Toho Kaiju, and cowrite. I'm digging this story.
RoninS636 chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
This caught my eye and if you would rewrite some bits, follow the manga story and I'm completely sold.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
What happened to Jason's sister will there be other chapters
Reptrilian chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Just as a question, is this Godzilla, godzilla, or Zilla Godzilla? Either way, it's awesome that you manged to implament Godzilla, for few writers seem to try this with any real anime...
Ultima Z chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Great story so far, I can't wait for the next season. As for places you can read the manga how about you try " " if you haven't already.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
Tskune should leave youkai and get stronger
deathbykitsune chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
look up rosario vampire and rosario vampire II
Azturner chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Can you make a sequel to this story?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
i love you i know what you did there and jason godzilla 2000 [final wars] super nucler ray. can't wait till season 2
Ezio castro chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Can't wait till season 2
Guest chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
I always thought that it was the 2000 Godzilla.