Reviews for A kaiju in a school for monsters
chris chapter 10 . 4/19
keep on writing
goji359 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Yo Splendid , why dont you make a story where all the Godzilla monsters (excluding mothra) get shrunk to 9 feet tall and end up jn MORTAL KOMBAT 2011 and then fight for earthrealm?!
RoninS636 chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
Get back on this immediately. Please I could help with planning, maybe adding in other Toho Kaiju, and cowrite. I'm digging this story.
RoninS636 chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
This caught my eye and if you would rewrite some bits, follow the manga story and I'm completely sold.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
What happened to Jason's sister will there be other chapters
Reptrilian chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Just as a question, is this Godzilla, godzilla, or Zilla Godzilla? Either way, it's awesome that you manged to implament Godzilla, for few writers seem to try this with any real anime...
Ultima Z chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Great story so far, I can't wait for the next season. As for places you can read the manga how about you try " " if you haven't already.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
Tskune should leave youkai and get stronger
deathbykitsune chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
look up rosario vampire and rosario vampire II
Azturner chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Can you make a sequel to this story?
Guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
i love you i know what you did there and jason godzilla 2000 [final wars] super nucler ray. can't wait till season 2
Ezio castro chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Can't wait till season 2
Guest chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
I always thought that it was the 2000 Godzilla.
Black Vendetta chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
GOD DAMMIT DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!
Zero H Gundam chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Nice up date,

ANEB have not heard that name in a long time. and I place my bet that the Godzilla of now is going to die from the ANEB just like the first from the oxygen destroyer. as it was made to kill Godzilla and in his death all his power gose to Jason making Jason a full size Godzilla and the new Godzilla as he is the 2000 one now but I could be wrong.