Reviews for Always On My Mind
cal348 chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
Another great story hope Brax & Alyssa sort things out and you update soon
Nellie chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Wow...That was an intense chapter please save alyssa (I think that's how you spell it) and brax's relationship. Megan is such a bitch xx
Nellie chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Great chapter! Loving the stories! Personally I think you should put more of a Casey/Ruby storyline in there! Xx 3
Guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Great chapter. Hope Heath and Kate can work it out.
Joanna chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Interesting twist with megan, didnt expect it. Like how you have seperated characters stories yet they all interlink. I think she will have a girl and hope you update soon :)
Nikayla chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
love this story please update soon. i love kate and am intrigued by whats coming up soon x x x
xDonnaLoux chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Loved this chapter! Nice to see a new one added! Looks like there's some exciting stuff coming up! Can't wait to read x
cal348 chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Can't wait to find out the truth about Megan, another great chapter please update soon.
lazza77 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Well testing times for all. Hope things start to settle down a bit. Please update soon.
cal348 chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
So wanted JJ and Bianca to get caught, but always next time. Don't keep us waiting too long need to know what Casey has to say.
beebee483 chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
So thought JJ and Bianca were going to get sprung

Look forward to more xx
beebee483 chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
WOW .. Kate just layed it on poor case LOL ... can't wait to see his reaction!

JJ's got all the girls after him :) ... curious to see where all this leads

sorry it took me so long to review - i sneakily read a few updates at work and am only now just getting the chance to come back through and review :)

Pls update soon xx
beebee483 chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Gr8 update ... I really hope that Megan isn't trouble, they don't need that!

Can't believe Bianca ... She's kinda sad

Interesting to find out if Kate does tell Case

Please update soon xx
cal348 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Another great story can't wait to see more Megan and find out Casey's reaction to the news. Please update soon.
Nikayla chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
ooh intrigued by Megan. Its interesting how both Brax and Ruby had the same feelings about her when they first met her.

I hope she doesn't cause too much trouble. Looking forward to hearing what Kate says to Casey.

please update soon x x