Reviews for Crests of Origin
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
Izzy is on to something! Poor Kari, losing sleep is awful.
The Light's Refrain chapter 15 . 9/10/2014
Feels like the calm before the storm, literally. The title fits really well, just a bunch of quiet moments from various characters. Granted, some are looking for crests or doing actual work, but nothing big happens. Terukazu being distracted by cats, huh? :)

Also, a question I probably shouldn't ask, but will anyway: What does a Koromon smell like? XD
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
Kari's better! Hurrah!

I still feel bad for Koji.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
Not a bad little breather chapter.
NatNicole chapter 14 . 9/2/2014
I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Pretty please?
The Light's Refrain chapter 14 . 6/5/2014
So everybody's splitting up for Crest-searching. Why do I feel like this is going to be a bad idea?

Speaking of speculating, it sounds like Kari is possessed/being affected by Kouichi's spirit. I wonder why he chose Kari of all people though. He's darkness, she's light. Maybe b/c her crest was in the Dark Ocean? It's rough on Kari either way.

Poor Sora, she has to go through the pyramid again. Bad memories galore.
SerinasHarmony chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
why...why is Koichi DEAD?! ive been meaning to ask this for awhile now. At the end of Frontier Koichi DIDNT die! or r u just twisting the plot to ur own needs? Koichiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :(
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Very good intro there:). This is gonna get good soon!
Jon Voris chapter 13 . 5/15/2014
I *LOVE* *IT* *TO* *DEATH* ;)
I Started Reading This Last Year, And I Just Got Done Re-Reading It Up To Current [Chapter 13],
And I Can Say For Certain That, You've Got One *HECK* Of A Hit On Your Hands !
I Definitely *LOVE* Where The Story's Going, And I'm *DYING* To Read More Kari/Kouchi [Brain Merge ?]
That Said, 150/5 Stars
TheSilverInfinity chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Loving this so far! Ive been marathoning it the last few days and It's really getting good :)

Just want to let you know of a little detail you got wrong in the chapter. Izzy said that time is the 4th dimention, but actually that's not true! The 4th dimention (as well as all subsequent higher ones) are still dimensions of space like length or width and are a measured distance. Hard to wrap your head around i know. Time is a whole other ball game outside of space. One fact being that time is immutable and can only be traveled in one direction, or something like that (has to do with all kinds of quantum physics and stuff). Despite popular belief, we live in the 3rd dimention, not the 4th. It's really interesting to read about if you ever feel like it.

And that concludes my small science lesson for today :)
(I'm kinda like a little math and science geek lol)
Namakemono8 chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
It sucks that you killed off Kouichi, he's my favorite character. Either way though, I absolutely love the story!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
Getting trippy:)
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
So she's picking up on Koichi again?:)
The Light's Refrain chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
So Kari, the current child of light, is linked to Koichi, the past child of darkness? That's interesting. I wonder what connects them, since they seem to be opposites. Though the first scene sounded like it had her connected to Koji instead. Maybe Kari is linked to the past in general? Doesn't sound like the links are good for her sanity though.

This actually goes back to the last chapter, but I feel a need to mention it: be careful with your chapter titles. The last one tells me more than I think I should know at this point, if I'm reading it right.
NatNicole chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
Ooh! Now it's getting really interesting!