Reviews for Mad Ideas
IluvWolfstarr chapter 1 . 5/3
I don't think that would be James' reaction...
bkaddictjk chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
"Sirius," James say dryly. "We're twelve. You're thirteen."
"So then we're unstoppable!"

... I am going to have to use that...
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
to be fair, except on full moons, Remus is probably the least dangerous out of all the Mauraders
daily-chan chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
you know...I can totally imagine Sirius being the one who figured it out and being the first to say that he doesn't care, because he indeed throws out everything he grew up with out the window. I like how you wrote it, it's believeable that James and Peter don't immediately shrug it off but yet not immediately be cheering about it because they were brought up by normal parents so their view of things is a bit different than Sirius's.

I think you wrote it very well, good story.
Starblaze and Solaris chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Very amusing. I like the parting line especially, but the whole thing was entertaining and credible.
Solaris.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Gah! I missed this one too? How is this even possible?

Anyways, you really captured what I love about the Marauders and their personalities very well. And Remus trying to get between Sirius and James while they're arguing is lovely and exactly how he would've acted. The scolding too. It works very well here.

"I'm not used to throwing everything I've ever been taught out the window." - I really like the fact that James brings it. I do think that Sirius was kind of jealous of James' relationship with his parents. And sometimes, they would just say one thing and a fight just happen.

"But as long as you don't, like, eat me or anything, I guess I'll be okay with it" - Well, I don't think boys really say "like". Besides that, I like that Peter says this. And I'm glad that you just didn't keep Peter out of it. I may not like Peter, but he /was/ their friend at one point in time.

Overall, this was wonderful!

(Ps, I've been trying to review this for nearly two hours. I got very distracted.)
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
lol...
Louey06 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Sirius' last line was fabulous really deep nd not vey Sirius-y but fabulous. great job!
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Aw, this is so cute! I love it!
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
"As l
Shadowed93 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
First of all let me just confirm that the word 'sucks' is used in that way in Britain :P I liked this, the fact that they are arguing makes it more real - real friends argue sometimes, so we can tell they really are good friends :) I always imagined James just accepting Remus as a werewolf straight away but I suppose if he'd been brought up being told how awful they are, it would be hard to change your mind in a second. Thanks for entering!
TayaCurragh chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Interesting take on the marauders finding out about there werewolf issue :) I like how it began straight away with humour, and they all really sounds like the marauders. Snape being on fire? Poor snape, but that made me laugh! I also like how they argue about it. Whilst I don't exactly like seeing them argue, I like how they didnt all just accept it and be completely fine, it seems a lot more realistic this way. Poor Remus though, he must feel awful about them arguing because of him. I also like how Peter is just as involved, and what he said about as long as Remus doesnt eat him made laugh :)
lella7 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is brilliant! The first and last lines were fanatastic :) You got them all perfectly in character and there were loads of bit which were really funny and I really enjoyed reading it. There were a couple of points where I thought there was a little too much description between the dialogue, but overall I thought it was fantastically written. Good job :)
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
"You have an unhealthy obsession with that pun." Truest thing ever uttered. I love this idea, but I keep forgetting how young they are. In my head, those two are always at least fifteen. Enough of my babbling though. I liked how defensive Sirius got, and I so wish James had reacted nicer! But their back-and- forth was very clever. In the end, with that last sentence my mind immediately said, "it's always the quiet one's." Loved this :)
EmmaCorneliaHart chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Hey! I like your writing style, it's very funny :) One thing, though...

'His face is somewhat amused, Peter's apprehensive, and Sirius' unusually somber.

"Remus," he says gravely. If Remus is perfectly honest, he's a bit apprehensive now.'

I'm not sure if you did this on purpose, but I think having 'apprehensive' twice in three sentences is a bit... I don't know, repetitive? Speaking of which, perhaps you should search for some synonyms of 'softly'/'soft'.

Remus with laugh at Sirius' antics and flair for drama, usually

'Would' instead of 'with'?

can't decided

Last D should go :)

Also, I suggest you read the 'Said bookism' page on .

"But, now that we know for sure, we can get to curing Remus!"

"Uh, I don't think that's how it works, Sirius."

Sirius seems undeterred. "Come now, my fellow Gryffindors! We have assembled here some of the brightest minds of our times! How can we fail?"

I think this is so typically Sirius, wonderful !