Reviews for Splinter'd Realities
SinonAlaster chapter 1 . 3/16
I have read this storyear several timesmall and each time I love it. I really like this pairing and I wish there were more out there. Of the ones I've read, this one is definitely my favorite! Your writing style is exemplary and I like how you develop the plot and the characters within your story. I can't wait to read your next chapter for this story!
I think I read this ages ago back when the first arc had just been completed. It's delightful to catch up. Well researched and plotted, as always.
SparklingSnowfall chapter 49 . 3/3
I really like this chapter. It was nice to see Kagome have a good day for a change. I'm hoping that the good vibes Kagome and Touga were feeling are a portent that the plot is about to move forward to something I've been waiting for. Love Kagome's dad and brother and would hate to see anything bad happen to them. You've really done a great job with them.

I just love Satori in this chapter. Her support of Kagome, Touga, and Sesshoumaru is awesome. You've also done a wonderful job on Sesshoumaru's characterization. BTW, Arata is one of my favorite characters. I don't remember a lot, but I hope he continues to be a good guy. The intrigue in this chapter is intricate and amazing, and I love the cooperation of all these characters.

Sorry I hadn't reviewed before now. I love this chapter. :)
EllaJuroku chapter 49 . 1/30
I was wondering, when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.
Thank You for taking the time to read this is a great story to read & I love reading it so much!
️Ella Juroku️
EllaJuroku chapter 21 . 1/27
And the Monk is thinking 'Ok I admit I was wrong.'
Night.Owl.Kisa chapter 49 . 12/4/2016
I just had to say I really love this story. I don't like taking chances with uncompleted stories but I have to say I was very happily surprised when ch 49 came out. I don't mind waiting because I love the way this is turning out!
Guest chapter 40 . 12/2/2016
Izayoi is too perfect and in every scenario success always side with the protagonist. That makes it boring.
monkeypants82 chapter 49 . 11/27/2016
I love your Inutaisho/Kagome fics sooooo much. I hope you can do another one in modern era. But,... I hope I don't sound ungrateful with what I'm about to comment - when are going to see Kagome's name written over Izayoi's? I know that is Kagome but I can't help but feel like it's Izayoi in Kagome's place. Much like when Kagome is always confused by Kikiou...
I'm in here chapter 49 . 11/20/2016
Well snap! Now it may be one of Touga's cousins that are starting this, that's not good at all! Touga's trusted team is going to have to try and fix that, or else things aren't going to look so good. I hope to see your next update soon! :)
J.R. Roland chapter 49 . 11/14/2016
Thanks for writing more chapters for this marvelous story You really have quite a talent! I just want to let you know that I appreciate you sharing your gift for all of us to enjoy. I hope these words of encouragement reach you. Take care and God bless!
decadenceofmysoul chapter 49 . 11/12/2016
Awesome update!
Nia Scarlet chapter 49 . 11/8/2016
Wow very good so far. It's a very unique spin on things and I can't wait to see more.
SuperPsychoNutcase chapter 49 . 11/6/2016
So many schemes and plots! I love it! :3
YumeTakato chapter 49 . 11/5/2016
I enjoyed it!
A93beach16 chapter 49 . 11/5/2016
Hi!
First of all huge fan!
As probably thousands had said before, love the writing and love the detail and beautiful vocabulary you use to create these magical pieces ..
But.. I was actually wondering about the novel you were writing and you had post about it like a year or two years ago .. I am actually really interested in knowing when that book is coming out and ordering it. I am very curious as to what your mind can create outside of the "confinements" of the fanfiction world. I hope to ever receive an answer from you. It would be an honor! And thanks for updating. I am reading all of the oneshots outthere waiting to for awesome stories like yours to update.. (And i must admit some of these other stories suck balls so badly but hey i girl must keep herself entertained) it's worth the wait :)
Thanks