Reviews for Splinter'd Realities
JayK24 chapter 34 . 4/25
Amazingly awesome story, I'm so fascinated which the story and I can't stop reading. I'm just curious to when kagome will remember everything? But I guess to get my answers I'll just have to continue rading.

Later!
Chiibiisuke chapter 2 . 4/24
I've read this story quite a while ago and came across it once again! Can't wait for more! Congrats for being scouted to write your own novel! That's so amazing! :) all the best! Looking forward to new chapters!
JayK24 chapter 23 . 4/20
Amazing story the wedding note is so GREAT, finally I'm so interested to know how the story will go on, what kagome/izayoi will do, so great!
I am so in love with this story. You are a gifted writer, and I am so excited to see where this story goes! I absolutely love how you have woven touga's and kagome's/izayoi's relationship; its just beautiful to read.
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 28 . 3/27
D'aww! Kirara is back!
*gasp* Will Shippo remember the future they shared?
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 11 . 3/26
XD Love the flirty and hint-dropping side of Touga!
Blue Moon chapter 46 . 3/10
Great story! I really enjoy reading it.
Matsuo Hotaru chapter 46 . 2/26
Happy to hear of your good luck. I have been off the site writing my own books as well. I hope you let us all know what you wrote in the future so we can enjoy more of your writings. Have a great rest of the week!
YumeTakato chapter 46 . 2/15
Good chapter, and good luck on your novel.
RissyCup chapter 2 . 2/1
This is great so far!
sunshinestar16 chapter 46 . 2/3
Its been so long. I am so happy you updated this story. Hope all goes well for you!
hanna chapter 46 . 1/27
I wish the best of luck with your novel!
Whenever its out, give a note só I van look it up! :)
You write such amazing stories!
Hanna
Infinities Lover chapter 46 . 1/29
Ah well, good luck with your novel!
Loved the update! Hope you can update as much as possible while dealing with your original work!
dancingfingers chapter 46 . 1/29
First, CONGRATULATIONS, AMBER-SAN! I'm so happy that you got the chance to show your writing prowess :) I hope everything will go well for you :)
Anyways. Koga... oh, how I want to smack him on his head... darn it, he still obsessed over Kagome (not that he knows it, of course) even when she's clearly, thoroughly mated to Touga? He must have fallen too hard in his childhood days LOL.
Charlotte chapter 46 . 1/27
Congratulations on your contract!
Good luck with writing your novel, i am sure it will be great.

Happy New Year to you too!

Lots of love