Reviews for Titanic
Rasean chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Very sad. Beautiful but sad. DO NOT under any circumstances read this while listening to I Never Told you on repeat
KILO151998 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Exceedingly sad. I cried a little bit when I read what happened to Oliver.
leylinjan chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I really really loved this story, but I felt as if there was something missing in the end. The children could have had some dialogue in the end or something. But it was great anyway! Thanks for posting this ))
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
awww
Ex Mentis chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
T_T Do not read this while listening to the Titanic soundtrack! Gorramit, I can't stop crying!

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!
Alaric I chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
While I'm not a Harry/Draco fan this story was just great. Very emotional :)
maiuayame chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is great. I wanted to do one but then I don't think I can sit still that long but your's is wonderful.
trueheartlove chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Thank you for the great read!
a kitsune's light chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
awesome story! It had an amazing plot! Loved reading it!
Wolf's Redemption chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh my god! This was absolutely amazing. I have no words that could describe how well and beautifully this was written and how amazing the storyline is. I really trult love this story.
Twitch
Book-Mania-Girl520 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
OMG!
This is an amazing piece of work. Seriously. I feel so emotional towards it right now. :)
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Amazing story!
Katsy17 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Very well done!
severussnapestalker chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
(tear tear) that was beautiful.. keep up the amazing work :)
HPLovesMe chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
WTF! you killed Oliver! And you had Harry getting over it waaaayyyy too easily. Like seriously, If the guy you loved died you would be able to kiss someone else, even if you loved them too, and go about making plans for your future together? I mean c'mon be at least a little realistic. Besides that, which is a major thing, the fic was okay.