Reviews for Dreamscape
XionTheBlackRose chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
OMG that was sooooo good but so twisted! It was awesome in a sick sense. Great writing though. Really great.
Justice Tokidoki chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Agh, this was depressing and creepy! Whoo...

Ugh, and then you add in ring around the rosy...who all here knows that was a chant from the bubonic plague? *raises hand*

Wow, very vivid and definitely has depth. Good work!
XxLovelyxStitchesxX chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
O

Holy crap I frikken love this! I love how you wrote it and the way you used the words, oh jesus this is an awesome awesome awesome awesome dark, so deliciously dark, so frikken epic!

I think...hands down to you. I mean seriously I've always enjoyed reading dark, twisted stories. And shit this was frikken awesome. I'm going to fave it and I'm going to die of happiness at how wonderfully frikken dark this was.

Lovely
Inmate XIV chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
THAT. WAS. EPIC.

It was dark, but really good! I enjoyed it a lot, it was worth the time.
Shaded Silvering Grey chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Oh Elly, it looks so much more haunting when it is up on site. It was still, cold, and dark outside when I read this. (It helps to envision this since I live on a lake.) Beautiful. I think you should leave it just the way it is. Don't tack on other chapters or pairings in my opinion. It appears perfect and haunting in it's unique style. Very artfully presented, so awesome!
Mirae-no-sekai chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Holy-

The story was beautiful, creepy and even when it just ran off canon, it was a wonderful read (I still got creeped out, but hey, guess that was a bit of the point.)
AlwaysNinja chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
... Wow. I would do a slow clap for you, but I'm frozen in shock.

This was incredible. I was able to follow the story just fine, and the recap sort of thing at the end tied it all together. That was amazingly well done an beautiful, simply beautiful.

Though it still gave me shivers.

All in all, I loved it. The child's song in the middle - pure genius. This was almost like a dark poem I just read, The Hollow Men. It uses a fun song as well, but twists it into something darker, just like you did.

I cannot explain how great this was. Truly a masterpiece.
Trident Gum chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
;O;

I'm in so much shock right now. That ending...it literally made my heart skip a beat! The format this was written in, it was so UNIQUE! I've literally never read anything like this before..! *faint* And do you have any idea on how much I read! 8'D This is just so...wow! I really loved it! I'm off to show it to my friends :D