Reviews for Charlies Angels,Greetings from above The beginning
Heather chapter 2 . 1/27
Of course Bri saves everyone !
TunedIn chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
I found this quite an adventure and a lot of fun! Well done LK : )
SME chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
I don't mean to be overly critical, but you really do need a beta reader. Your story is based on a good idea, but the misspellings, grammatical errors, and odd phrasing makes me wonder if English is your first language. The errors caused me put the story aside and read others that are better written even though they weren't as exciting as yours. If English isn't your first language, then I'm impressed you are able to write as well as you do. Either way, you need a beta reader. I have written fics in the past, and no matter how many times I reread and corrected my stories, my beta reader always found mistakes that I had missed. Clean up your errors, and you could be a terrific writer.
Tazski chapter 15 . 6/6/2012
Nice ending...apart from the fact that everyone except Jill is seriously wounded O_o

That was a great story, actually, considering that I've never watched Charlie's Angels...I'm curious to find out more about Charles, actually O_o or 'Charlie-dude' as Sabrina would say xD

I can see the growing relationship between the three characters, and I can't wait to see what comes ahead- which I will do, soon enough :P

I've corrected Chapters 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15 now, which I'll be sending you now.

Tazski
Tazski chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
Beemish is such a funny name xD I liked the bonding between the two girls. This gets more and more interesting each time :P
Tazski chapter 13 . 6/6/2012
Haha, Charles sounds like a flirt :p I wonder what happened to him? And ahahaha, teenage angst xD it had me cracking up! And the ending of this chapter was very optimistic, till the last sentence xD I wonder who's spying on them, now?

Great job!
Tazski chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
Yay, they escaped :D and I think Kelly *might* start trusting Sabrina soon enough...I hope. I like how the guards were knocked out, evil girls :P

I'm seriously wondering who Charles is...O_o
Tazski chapter 11 . 6/6/2012
Sabrina, you crazy girl! I can see exactly what you meant...haha, I'm just as reckless ;D

Wow, I wonder where Sabrina and Kelly are now? And what Jill is doing :P
Tazski chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
YAY, Sabrina's okay! WHO are those guys? O_o
Tazski chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
OMG, I almost cried when Sabrina got beaten up :'( that was so sad! But I'm really curious now as to who the man was...
Tazski chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
Oh Kelly, don't be so grumpy! Haha, I like this x]
Tazski chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Kelly and her ego issues, honestly D: I hope she ditches the pride! Great chapter though, I think I like Sabrina the most at the moment :P
Tazski chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Kelly seems sort of mean :( I really hopes she gets nicer. Well, I know she seems to hate Sabrina, but still...D:
Tazski chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Great start :P but did you update the chapters with the corrections? xD
kounistopeos chapter 16 . 5/9/2012
μπραβο λιλικαπ πολυ καλο...θελουμε κι αλλο