Reviews for Unconventional Unions
merci pour les 2 chapitres
sagar hussain chapter 18 . 5/15
Great chapter.
EdenMae chapter 18 . 5/12
That was an exciting lemon chapter and it was very thoughtful that Karin wanted to respect Hisana's memory and they got to talk and go all the way in their relationship it was so sweet!
EdenMae chapter 12 . 5/12
Awww that's so sweet that Byakuya and Karin acknowledge that there is something between them and they kissed yay!;)
BoboMidorima chapter 18 . 5/11
At first I was a little skeptical over the whole Byakuya x Karin pairing, but now that I see that this pairing really does work it's become one of my favorite pairings in Bleach, so I thank you for changing my point of view. I hope there's going to be another chapter soon! XD
ristal chapter 18 . 5/10
A very good story! Truly, wish that you continue!
Please,in the romance story indicate the only main pair in the stories tagged. It's very hard to find a fic when one of the minor characters listed in the category filters "without" it removes all fics in which there are tagged character.
Elanyss chapter 18 . 5/2
Love your story so much ! Please a RenjixOrihime pairing :)
michelous chapter 1 . 4/27
i very much like this love ichiruki
binderya22 chapter 16 . 3/29
OMG! so in love with this story... I hope you continue this and good luck 3
Avrae140 chapter 16 . 3/3
Please update again soon! It's a great story! Keep up the good work!
chiharuSAICHI chapter 16 . 3/2
I'm so stupid for dropping this story. I've read this a while back in 2012. You did great writing this story. At first I actually have no idea how will Karin and Byakuya will come to terms. You did it great and naturally. It wasn't force considering this is a mega-crack pairing. Like seriously? How will you write a Byarin story? It's mind-numbning hard. My favorite scene was when Byakuya's thinking about his relationship with Hisana and when he let her go using senbonzakura. Reading that was too draining but i love it anyway. Also I really had a hard time containing my laughter imagining the soul king doing the macarena.

PS: How old is Karin here?
Mysticfolly chapter 16 . 2/19
oh lovely that you had taken the story again.
Smiling at the thoughts of next chapters-
And yes Karin would kick his ass in oblivion if he proposed that way but he would make up for her later on.
Elanyss chapter 16 . 2/11
Love your writting so much, can't wait for the next chapter ;)
ctofi1 chapter 16 . 2/8
j'ai adoré ce chapitre ,tout comme les autres
merci
vivement le chapitre suivant
un homme vif d'esprit se cher byakuya
j'ai hâte de connaitre la réaction de karin