Reviews for Unconventional Unions
sagar hussain chapter 20 . 4/26
Great chapter.
Lover it
JoTerry chapter 20 . 4/23
Thanks for update! Can't wait to read what Yutaka has up his sleeves.
en algĂșn momento actualizaras y sacaras mas capĂ­tulos :(
ArtFox2721 chapter 19 . 3/20
I love this story! Please, please, please update soon!
Nameshana chapter 19 . 3/10
Please update... I m dying to read more
The Dusk Terror chapter 19 . 3/7
OHHHH! SHIT'S GOING DOWN NOW! I really hope you update soon...
blackwolfs900 chapter 19 . 10/4/2015
This story is exceptional. I love the pairings and the the attention to details with your own characters. I can't wait to see where this story goes.
tarakarin chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I Have been reading this story and the only that is unclear if you plan to write but there are a lot of things left opened . (1) Byakuya x Karin does she forgive him right way or is over? (2) Byakuya x Karin If she makes him work back there trust how so and what is willing to do for the woman he loves.? (3) How does Ichigo and Rukia feel about this? (4) Byakuya's would not just give up on this she sounds committed to have her way or Byakuya out of the way so she can be head of clan. (5) Aizen has a son! Who seems hell bent on following daddy dear est? (6) The maid girl what is her true roll in this? (7) How will Karin react to the truth if Byakuka tells her about his family. ? (8) will Karin even take him?
You have some thing good here that can give 10 more chapters at least off these facts alone but if Aizen comes into play more and Byakuya x Karin relationship grows more then you could have 30 chapters in all I await to read more this story form you
tara chapter 19 . 9/27/2015
I love this story and I wish to read more of it is there more to read please let know
karin1bykuya chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
I would love a list of more works you done if it is with Karin and Byakuya
The King in White chapter 19 . 9/24/2015
L;UDFLKASJHADS;LKJF

I can't believe the cliffhanger was right there!
The King in White chapter 6 . 9/24/2015

On Dono and Sama - I'm not a Japanese linguist, but I do know a guy... Anyway, the difference between them has to do with the position of the one doing the addressing rather than the addressee. They both refer to someone with a high level of respect, but sama comes from a social inferior. Dono is exchanged more between social equals - it's used to indicate that the person referred to has the same (high) rank as the speaker.

A servant would call him Kuchiki-sama. A fellow clan head would call him Kuchiki-dono.
The King in White chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
It's byootiful. No formatting issues at all in this one ;-;. Pls let it remain so.
The King in White chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Uff, your writing is really good actually. But it's just your paragraph spacing makes me go "Ah! My eyes!"

Everything after "No individuals matching your description" is easy and smooth and enjoyable. But everything before that is just enormous blocks of text that make things quite difficult. I'll try to keep going, since it would be a shame to have to abandon what's essentially a good storing with an interesting pairing over a basic formatting issue.