Reviews for Unconventional Unions
ctofi1 chapter 21 . 6/17
Bonjour
J'aime cette fic ,mais ça fait vraiment longtemps qu'il n'y a pas eu de mise à jour.
Alors la suite bientôt j'espère.
It is so look good to hear from you again we all thought that you lift us for good TT please don't ever do that again and it is a great chapter please update soon hope to talk to you later thanks bye •
Guest chapter 21 . 4/18/2017
Espero que la próxima vez,sea mas luego :( quiero saber que pasa,siempre me encanto este fic 3 ,estaré atenta a cuando subas nuevo capitulo ,saludos ¡
The Faithful Editor chapter 21 . 4/6/2017
Beautiful! Master stroke! That was so intricately written, it made me nearly cry when they had the revelation about Hasana. Keep up the amazing work!
Wolfdemongod8 chapter 21 . 3/22/2017
Thank you for continuing this story is absolutely amazing please keep up the good work! Ill be waiting until you update again!
Kill-la-kill586 chapter 21 . 3/17/2017
AAAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG! Really cool way to show Hisana's
death. I hope you update soon.
Lady Serai chapter 21 . 3/16/2017
I love this story! I am soo happy you updating! I am also really happy how Karin and Byakuya made up! I loved the twists and turns!
2lazy2care2 chapter 21 . 3/16/2017
Love the poison plot twist. It added a whole new depth to the story. Can't wait to read more!
Kill-la-kill586 chapter 9 . 2/22/2017
This fanfiction is my life source. I even have dreams about it. please update soon. People should start making more of fanfictions about this ship. The characters personalities blend quite nicely. If you have the time and you can make more please make more of byakuya and karin fanfic with multi chapters preferably 30 chapters. Thank very much for making this fanfic.
Kill-la-kill586 chapter 15 . 2/20/2017
please make more of these stories with multi .
Lady Serai chapter 20 . 10/23/2016
Wow another twist. Aizen has a son...interesting...that is an interesting twist to the story i did not expect.
Lady Serai chapter 17 . 10/23/2016
Holy crap! That twerp is Aizen! I didnt see that one coming!
xOphiuchusx chapter 20 . 8/8/2016
Please continue! I love it!
tara chapter 20 . 8/1/2016
I love it but poor karin I hope the next character is just as good
sagar hussain chapter 20 . 4/26/2016