Reviews for SasoDei The Magic of Love
Weirdnfreaky chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Loved the story! The scenes where Konan keeps popping in whenever they have sex were quite funny.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
That was awesome! I absolutely love it :) sasodei is hawt.. Really, the story is amazing ! now, without wasting your time anymore with my blabbering, i gotta go check your other stories :D byee
guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
You are the best fanfic writer i am trying to read all you stories so get those stories flowing onto this site. XD
Guest chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Oh gawd, I always love reading your stories. Your writing is amazing and I love this story. I just love the plot and Konan... Especially Konan. Maybe one day you can do a side story of her and "Foxy" because every time she comes in this story, I die laughing. Keep writing.
ArtisticScorpion chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Yaaaaaaaay woolfy you are always a fantastic writer!

I've noticed something always or mostly going on in your sex senes Sasori always groans and Deidara always moans...

Idk just noticed that...

Well good luck on the path to being a great writer!
RedCloudsAndCherryBlossoms chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
awww i so want this to be a sequel!
RedCloudsAndCherryBlossoms chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
:/ nuu!
RedCloudsAndCherryBlossoms chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
O.O good story
RedCloudsAndCherryBlossoms chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
aww
akai murasaki chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
awwwwwwws...i loved this one...when sasori erased deidara's memories i started crying...i love how much emotion you put into all your stories! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
SEE I would know Konan would bugged in at the last part,Woolfy-sempai always like this
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
BAKA SASORI!...NO WOOLFY-SEMPAI IS THE BAKA ONE!
Man...Woolfy-sempai you baka
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
...ok,don't read the last part first...-eyes nearly sprang out,Heart nearly beat out,OMFG!-
Woolfy-sempai...I'm actually confused...at the last part,the middle art is funny though
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
...Deidara would freak out...if I'm Deidara...I would really freak out,:What The Hell?(I'm hearing this song by Avril Lavigne XD),
Sunfish-chan chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
This... is... Stupendous. I read this all today, and it was so hard to step away from the story. It had a wonderful plot and the whole seperate world you two created, absolutely marvelous!