Reviews for Eye for Detail
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 3/12
good story
caldera32 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
My, this was excellent!
The dialogue and characterization was just so perfect- this is truly the best Mike/Harvey banter I have read and the plot was quite nice too. Straight to my favorites list :)
Reader1701 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I just read this story. BRILLIANT! I'll certainly be on the lookout for any future works from you. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to have such an entertaining experience.
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
You should really write more for Suits. You're really good at it. And I need more of this goodness. So please write.
Hired Alibi chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wow, I disappear for a bit and ff.n comes back totally different. This fic however is simply lovely. Love the dream and how it pans out. Of course Harvey is absolutely heroic. Awesome
tearful-eye chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
bwah, oh my god i love this so much. miiiik 3 and harvey. oh boys *clings*
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I love it. I wish there were words that I could think of that would allow me to tell you exactly why and how much I love it. But I'm speechless (which is weird for me because I have a lot of stories posted here and it's not often that I can't think of anything to write).

Oh, look, I'm rambling. Great work and I love this story and I love you. Keep it up :)

Lover of Angelus
Paralelsky chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was absolutely amazing. I can't really tell you how much I love it. You captured them so well!
Drowning Ostrich chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This deserves way more reviews. You're awesome.
Jonesyfu chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Nice! That was thoroughly enjoyable. Like watching an especially suspenseful episode! I was particularly impressed and entertained by the great characterization and excellent repartee. Well done and thx so much! Hope to see more Suits from you in the future - you do an awesome show justice! :)
fwuzzfwuzz chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
OMG, I'm having an adorable attack with a bunch of cute spasms running through my body! .

I just read your latest story you posted and now I'm reading your others, because I love your writing. It's so much fluff and emotions, I love it! I love your dialogue, and unique descriptions, your writing is like crack!

Keep writing!

Kristine
Mayhem21 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Ok, this was an awesome and at times hysterically funny story and I loved it so much. I really hope that you write more suits fics in the future because I'd love to read them. I loved the bit with the taxi and the word play and I really liked that Harvey offered to take one of the balls home. This whole fic was just great and there were several times that I had to stop myself from laughing aloud so as not to disturb my friend who was working on an important project in the same room and would have been distracted by such an outburst. I really hope to see more fics from you in this fandom in the future. Until next time, Happy Writing ;)

Thalia013
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I loved that so much. And it was super logical, what with Mike being so attentive (except when he's terrible and not). :D
Lo chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Ahhhh Harvey cares. One of my Fave fics.

Can't wait till season 2.