Reviews for Eye for Detail
Duckscrossingtheroad chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
This was really good! Very in-character :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
LOVE IT
magneta chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
This was great, loved it. Your portrayals of everyone are spot on, love the whole psychic dream idea. Liked Mike saving Harvey and visa versa, then Harvey getting angry about it. Great job.
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Brilliant! Poor Mike with those horrible nightmares and Harvey to save the day lol you write these two so well!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This was great! Good job
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
good story
caldera32 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
My, this was excellent!
The dialogue and characterization was just so perfect- this is truly the best Mike/Harvey banter I have read and the plot was quite nice too. Straight to my favorites list :)
Reader1701 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I just read this story. BRILLIANT! I'll certainly be on the lookout for any future works from you. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to have such an entertaining experience.
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
You should really write more for Suits. You're really good at it. And I need more of this goodness. So please write.
Hired Alibi chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wow, I disappear for a bit and ff.n comes back totally different. This fic however is simply lovely. Love the dream and how it pans out. Of course Harvey is absolutely heroic. Awesome
tearful-eye chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
bwah, oh my god i love this so much. miiiik 3 and harvey. oh boys *clings*
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I love it. I wish there were words that I could think of that would allow me to tell you exactly why and how much I love it. But I'm speechless (which is weird for me because I have a lot of stories posted here and it's not often that I can't think of anything to write).

Oh, look, I'm rambling. Great work and I love this story and I love you. Keep it up :)

Lover of Angelus
Paralelsky chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was absolutely amazing. I can't really tell you how much I love it. You captured them so well!
Drowning Ostrich chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This deserves way more reviews. You're awesome.