Reviews for SasoDei The Magic of Love
AkumaNoDanna chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
WHAT LANGUAGE IS IT THAT THEY SPOKE?! I NEED TO KNOW. It's so frustrating; google didn't give any answers. It was a little funny, even - when I copied one of the words into the search bar, the only result was this story. I'm guessing it's roumaji...? Some words resembled a few Russian words, I think. I'm guessing the language origins from some country close to Russia in Asia... I wanna knooooow D:

When Sassy kissed DeiBabe, I was like 'Whoa. that escalated quickly' xD (original, i know)

OMG. OMG. DEIDARA IS GONNA GET MAGICAL POWERS IN A CHAPTER OR TWO. I KNOW IT XD Because this fic is rated M! fujoshi logic xD

Ah, Sassy, so grumpy and stuck-up as always! And Dei isn't any better - stubborn and foul. It's a given, they just go together so naturally xP
oONightmareOo chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
this was really good! are you thinking about a sequel? i would love to read what happens after this...
VIII Key of Destiny XIII chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Ohmigosh I loved this story so much! It was just awesome!

Thank you very much for writing this! And Woolfy, too! You guys rock!
SoulWithoutASoulmate chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Now this thing is just begging for a sequel. It's very good imaginative and creative. But of course it's okay if you don't want to write any. Credits to both authors.
SweetPeachy chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Wow, this was the best story I read today ! :D

Like really? I couldn't stop reading it! Especially the lemons!

Keep up the good work! You both are geniuses _
gabrielsangel23 chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
awsome story I loved the end it was great but I was wondering do you plan on making a sequal
Dokuji-Chan chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
OMJ! That story was epic! I feel as though there should be a sequal. I sorta got angry when Sasori erased his memories but then when I saw that Deidara remembered I was all like "YES!"

Either way great story, sequal? yes? no?
Chillybean chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
YES! Another collab! I love the stories that you two come up with - But, it seems like you might make a sequel of some kind. Maybe with Dei getting prego...?
Random Reviewer chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Oh my Jashin O_O

That was one of the best SasoDei story's ive read in awhile!

My favorite character(besides for Sasori and Deidara) was Konan :D I loved her parts!

Despite the fact that this story has only been up less than a day,I cant believe it only has one review.

Keep Writing awesome stories :D