Reviews for Love's Endurance
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 7 . 1/6
I went ahead & put this on alert even tho I don't reslly think it will be finished after so long a time. Still you never know stranger things have happened. I like your writing so much I'm going read some more of your stories.
huntergatherer chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
This is a very exciting tale-you are a great storyteller! I love big sweeping epics too, so I am really enjoying this. Thanks for writing. :-)
sexymama25 chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Interesting story can't wait for the next chapter update as soon as possible
Bubbleybear chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Wow... I read through both in such a short amount of time - I'm looking forward to more.
barburella chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Uh oh... what are they doing to her? Poor Alis.
lauralynn178 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Thank you for updating! Really enjoying this story and can't wait to see what happens next! You take as long as you need and we will be eagerly anticipating the next update :)
debslmac chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
sujari6 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Sounds like something bad is happening.
stephi910 chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
loving the sequel so far! can't wait for the next chapter, hope you update again soon!
sujari6 chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Looks like they've got quite a task ahead of them.
TheNuge chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Glad you're back! Loved this chapter...and also a little jealous of your creativity. :)
ECis4Me chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Welcome back! :-)
Great chapter. I'm glad they're not acting in haste, and hope they'll continue to think about every step. I'm having a hard time trusting anyone... Really enjoying the journey!
barburella chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
And the plot thickens... Interesting deception by Laurent.

Good chappy bb. xoxo
Debbi84 chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
At least they were only delayed a few hours and now have a direction to head. Great chapter.
debslmac chapter 6 . 7/11/2012