Reviews for Tethered
dogluvva99 chapter 30 . 1/18
I want them to make peace with each other. Brotherhood Forever!
Angelus320 chapter 32 . 11/19/2015
I found your story last night and was not able to complete until earlier this afternoon. I have to say that your story about the boys is probably in my top 5 fave of all time. It had all the elements of a really good episode, comedy, heart ache, tears, suspense and just all around snark. But you kept true to the characters and dealt with all the issues i feel that a majority of the fans wished the writers would eventually have the boys hash out. Thanks for such a wonderful story.
SonjaLei17 chapter 32 . 11/15/2015
This story was absolutely, mind-blowingly, wonderful to read! Oh my gosh. I love this story so much! The way you conveyed Sam and Dean's inner turmoil with themselves and one another was so beautifully and perfectly written. I can't even find the right words to describe how awesome of a job you did writing about their characters, their brotherhood, their emotional pain/fear, just everything. It was so, so good. And I LOVE Wade and Nathan so much! They were a great addition to this story and friends for Sam and Dean. I especially loved the parallel between Wade and Oliver and Wade and Dean. Not only that, but everyone's sass and humor was spectacular! I really, really enjoyed reading this story! Thank you so much for sharing. This easily just became one of my favorite SPN stories ever!
milkysupernova chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Eek, Dean I hope miracle is with you! I enjoyed reading this chapter and on to second!
spnfan44 chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
You have a wonderful talent for spot on character voices and relationships! ! Even your OFC's! Your portrayal of Sam and Dean's relationship and affection apparently meshes with mine.
You also have a talent for realistic character developments.
Dede
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I absolutely love this story. I have read it several times now, you did a wonderful job portraying the boys.
NANCY chapter 6 . 3/24/2015
I thought is was a great chapter, not boring. The whole story so far is like me watching a episode.
Well written. and the way you portray Sam and Dean is perfection. I have no writing ability, but i like to read and it's good. It's important to have these kind of details so the story can play out.
so no it was great , can't wait to read the next chapter and thanks again,
NANCY chapter 3 . 3/24/2015
Really great, thanks
NANCY chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
I like you writing style, You really peg Sam and Dean perfect. really enjoying this thanks
SGAavidreader chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
I am getting absolutely nothing done at home this weekend due my inability to put this story down. Thanks writing such an engaging story. Off to keep reading...
SGAavidreader chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Wow, so glad I stumbled on this story. I am enjoying the start. I am a sucker for a story that brings up Sam possessing the amulet and brotherly angst.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
I really enjoyed this, I had trouble putting it down.
Wynter Spite chapter 32 . 11/7/2014
Can I just say that you amaze me?
You have such a way of pulling the Winchester brothers apart and yet pushing them back together. It's delightful and exciting, enlivening and a little bit beautiful. Honestly, if I weren't already promised to the sliced pineapple awaiting me in the fridge, I'd propose to you.
But I'll bet you get that lot. I wouldn't even be able to woo you for five minutes without someone assassinating me and taking my place.
Alarming, but if I didn't have Pete the Pineapple, I'd risk it.
Jeanne chapter 32 . 9/14/2014
What a long and enjoyable ride! I loved the way you wrote the boys and their interactions with Wade and Nathan were wonderfully enlightening. Thank you so much for completing this story. It will be added to my favorites.
Hecate chapter 24 . 7/20/2014
I know Dean's intent was to save Greg but since he had Paytah's attention I think he should have at least tried to tell him where his brother's body was since the Indian did ask. It might have diffused the situation right or at the very lest cast some doubt. But, I do understand his immediate goal was to get him close enough to burn him with the sage. All in all a great chapter!