Reviews for Tethered
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 4/7
I absolutely love this story. I have read it several times now, you did a wonderful job portraying the boys.
NANCY chapter 6 . 3/24
I thought is was a great chapter, not boring. The whole story so far is like me watching a episode.
Well written. and the way you portray Sam and Dean is perfection. I have no writing ability, but i like to read and it's good. It's important to have these kind of details so the story can play out.
so no it was great , can't wait to read the next chapter and thanks again,
NANCY chapter 3 . 3/24
Really great, thanks
NANCY chapter 2 . 3/24
I like you writing style, You really peg Sam and Dean perfect. really enjoying this thanks
SGAavidreader chapter 10 . 2/15
I am getting absolutely nothing done at home this weekend due my inability to put this story down. Thanks writing such an engaging story. Off to keep reading...
SGAavidreader chapter 1 . 2/14
Wow, so glad I stumbled on this story. I am enjoying the start. I am a sucker for a story that brings up Sam possessing the amulet and brotherly angst.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
I really enjoyed this, I had trouble putting it down.
Wynter Spite chapter 32 . 11/7/2014
Can I just say that you amaze me?
You have such a way of pulling the Winchester brothers apart and yet pushing them back together. It's delightful and exciting, enlivening and a little bit beautiful. Honestly, if I weren't already promised to the sliced pineapple awaiting me in the fridge, I'd propose to you.
But I'll bet you get that lot. I wouldn't even be able to woo you for five minutes without someone assassinating me and taking my place.
Alarming, but if I didn't have Pete the Pineapple, I'd risk it.
Jeanne chapter 32 . 9/14/2014
What a long and enjoyable ride! I loved the way you wrote the boys and their interactions with Wade and Nathan were wonderfully enlightening. Thank you so much for completing this story. It will be added to my favorites.
Hecate chapter 24 . 7/20/2014
I know Dean's intent was to save Greg but since he had Paytah's attention I think he should have at least tried to tell him where his brother's body was since the Indian did ask. It might have diffused the situation right or at the very lest cast some doubt. But, I do understand his immediate goal was to get him close enough to burn him with the sage. All in all a great chapter!
Hecate chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
I'm really enjoying Dean and Sam's interactive with other people and having dependable allies. Although there aren't any huge revelations, it it very revealing see how others view them and their relationship. I imagine to an outsider they must appear very co-dependent (which it is, no surprise there). What is surprising is just how much it is on display. I genuinely like Wade and Nathan. They perform their roles of diffusing the more compulsive aspects of Dean and Sam's actions admirably.
Hecate chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
Paytah is obviously in pain and grief over his brother. Not knowing exactly what his brother did to bring shame upon his people it is impossible to know if his is a righteous anger. Perhaps it is his forefathers themselves that hold the key to ending the Paytah murderous intent.
Hecate chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Now this was an unexpected development! But, it does explain how the spirit of a long dead Indian warrior could command nature. That was the one thing that has puzzled me from the beginning.
Hecate chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
I read a lot of fan fiction and I honestly can't remember having encountering a more riveting story. One can't help but feel that if Sam and Dean could only speak freely to each other their fears might be allayed. Of course, Dean's almost pathological fear of 'chick flick' moments would most certainly forestall that.

Even though it has only been alluded to, I'm also interested in learning more about Wade's back story with his dead brother Oliver.
Danaa chapter 32 . 7/6/2014
I'm so glad to see you finish the story! It was a long and grand few years because of it.
I hope we'll be seeing more stories from you now that you've finished both Tethered and Surviving is Just Step One.
Anything on the horizon? (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚