Reviews for Tethered
Hecate chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
I read a lot of fan fiction and I honestly can't remember having encountering a more riveting story. One can't help but feel that if Sam and Dean could only speak freely to each other their fears might be allayed. Of course, Dean's almost pathological fear of 'chick flick' moments would most certainly forestall that.

Even though it has only been alluded to, I'm also interested in learning more about Wade's back story with his dead brother Oliver.
Danaa chapter 32 . 7/6/2014
I'm so glad to see you finish the story! It was a long and grand few years because of it.
I hope we'll be seeing more stories from you now that you've finished both Tethered and Surviving is Just Step One.
Anything on the horizon? (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚
Take care!
Leslie chapter 32 . 6/24/2014
this was a very enjoyable story. well crafted and thought out.
Wunjo chapter 32 . 6/22/2014
Another awesome story from one of the best story tellers in the business. You never disappoint and your writing of the characters is true to form no matter which way you choose to take a story. Loved the brother bonding - I am hard pressed to pick between this and the dark angel crossovers for tug at the heart bonding. Encore!
Swellison chapter 32 . 6/22/2014
Hi Cheryl,
Another awesome story, thank you for a long and very satisfying read. I've read most chapters twice because I've been reading in spurts, and since I've been having the attention span of a gerbil for awhile now, I re-read the previous chapter before tackling the newly posted chapter. This gives me a built-in opportunity to re-savor all the yummy parts and skirt/read past the cliffies - at least the second time around;-P
You have such a unique style and POV when it comes to capturing the Winchesters on paper. You show things entirely from Dean's POV, and then flip it so the reader sees everything from Sam's perspective in this carefully choreographed seesaw/tightrope act that ends satisfyingly with the boys in the middle, on common ground, driving off into the sunset. I love this, no matter which season of Winchester you're writing about.
With Tethered, you've managed to infuse the same conflicting and fascinating world views
on your original characters, Nathan and Wade. You've built two amazingly complex 3-D original characters who stand up well against the Winchesters, who the readers know everything under the sun about-and that's no mean feat;-) Not to mention Greg and Sheriff Fox are interesting in their own right.
So thanks again for a fantastic story!
auPHE chapter 32 . 6/21/2014
This fic is my favorite brotherly bond spnfic. I can't list all of the reasons why, partially because I don't have the mental power and partially because I would get emotional about them, but it really really is in my top five best spnfic list.

I get the feeling that you probably won't end up doing one, but you should really consider a sequel, so we can see everyone in town again and have more Wade and Nathan. Or maybe just a timestamp or two? Basically I CANNOT GET ENOUGH of your original characters. 3
k chapter 32 . 6/21/2014
...I'm SOOOO glad to see you are still with us and still love Supernatural. Missed your wonderful story telling...I don't have a computer or E-Mail address, so I'll leave with this... THANK YOU for sharing your talents with us. It's truly appreciated and I hope there is more to come!...k
anonymous chapter 32 . 6/21/2014
Thank you for sharing - this was a very powerful story that offers hope on many different levels.
Samantha V chapter 32 . 6/21/2014
Absolutely loved this story, and the ending did not disappoint! The town and it's characters were great, and I could so see it being a home for the boys if they didn't have more monsters to kill ;)
Thank-you!

(P.S. You may want to change the story's status to complete)
Smooth Doggie chapter 32 . 6/21/2014
Utterly marvellous story from start to finish. Real life cannot be helped and it often disrupts even the best intentions of any author, a little more patience on the readers side wouldn't hurt at times. I have read this story from start to finish over the past 24 hours and will be reading it again, and probably again after that over time. I love the new characters you've introduced us too, love the dynamics they share with the Winchesters. The town you used had some serious issues when the brothers breezed in through the outer limit line, good job the Chief had a broader prospective on life than many small town village sheriff's have in mind. I also enjoyed Greg's baptism of fire into the world of his elders and how much help he provided in healing and incantations to help the occupants of the cave. I've always enjoyed your writing and will continue to do so when you have time to write more. Its hard these days to find a Winchester story that isn't slash or heading down a route I'm not interested in. You are a true master of your craft Cheryl, so much action constructed in my imagination prompted by your word smithery (new word, just for you). Thank you for taking your time to craft this amazing adventure for us to take part in.
BranchSuper chapter 32 . 6/20/2014
A beautiful resolution to this story - well worth the reading!
AlecDeanFan chapter 32 . 6/20/2014
What an amazingly wonderful way to end this fantastic action packed story. I loved all of the new characters you added to this story. I found myself worrying about their well being as well as Dean and Sam's. Glad they all made it out in one piece with their friendship even stronger. And thank you once again for giving me the brotherly bonding that has been so lacking in the last couple of years on the show. As always I can't wait to see what your next supernatural story will be. Hopefully it won't be too long a wait.
Colby's girl chapter 32 . 6/20/2014
Thanks for all the hard work and dedication. I really enjoyed the story.
Kapaliele chapter 32 . 6/20/2014
Wow I absolutely love the way you write Sam and dean. All your stories are amazing! I can't believe it's been two years lol
Can't wait for your next story
cappy712 chapter 32 . 6/20/2014
Just loved the whole story and the ending was beautiful.

The group of them in the diner were great and I just love the fact they were trying to get them to stay and heal up but no, then the sphioning out the gas, priceless!

Thank you so much for sticking with the story - it was a great journey.
638 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »