Reviews for The Brothers of Ba Sing Se
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2016
intersting
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 7 . 3/27/2016
A wild Zutara appears! ...then disappears in a 3 year hiatus. Anyway, BOY was that entertaining!
Yumi Take chapter 7 . 2/24/2016
Alright. I know this is an old fic, and I know the weird feeling you get when you have a review for this -thing-you-had-completely-forgotten-what-was-it-again. But. I really loved this. The characterisation, the humor, the way I could totally see everything play out in my head (I might even draw some things from this btw)... It was great.

(As a side note, when I read the beginning of the first chapter, all I could imagine was Jet and Zuko fighting crime... In Korra's time. Two old men beating the triads around and complaining about young people's lack of respect, all while bickering for whatever reason. Yeah. I might draw that too.)
guest chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
This story is hilarious! Love the interactions between the characters. Hope you are continuing it!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/17/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
I luv DamageCtrl chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
Please, it's been forever and I really love The Brothers of Ba Sing Se! Please write more TT-TT
Guest chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
can you please make the next chapter? its almost been a year... btw, i love this story sooo much! plese keep writing your beautiful art!
KZ-jello chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Awww yeah, another chapter! I like the hint of Bluetara, and the stuff with Sokka and the cactus juice. :D Are you going to add Aang? Cuz I personally think three for a team is good enough. And, Zuko, Sokka, and Jet are like the same age, while Aang is several years younger. Just my opinion. :P Great job!
BeaR chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
My goodness, this fic needs more reviews! This last chapter was so good! I loved the zutara interaction with just a smidge of jealous Jet! So well-written and I can't wait to see more romance/adventure with the painted lady!
LB chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Ahhh...I can't read this all right now, but it's really clever and has a pleasant, subtle humor to it. Excellent!
pytw4 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Awesome chapter. please keep going! I love all this character interaction that never happened in the show. they make an awesome team )
KZ-jello chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Thanks so much for writing this story! I love it! The plot is very original and interesting; can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue! Oh and some questions... will there be Zutara in this story? And do Korra, Jinora, Bo Lin and the others ever find out who are the real people from The Brothers? XD
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Did things just get 500 times more awesome?

The Blue Spirit, the Red Demon, and the Green Ghost... FIGHTING CRIME?!

YES! This is going to be wicked epic!
Boogum chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
/I even tried to set this place on fire."

"Yeah, that's really smart, since he's a firebender and all," Zuko retorted. /

Hehe, that made me laugh. Loving this so far. I'm actually not a huge fan of Jet, but bromance always makes me happy, and this promises to be a good one.
AkirakaMizu chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Hmm... an ending that is not? They semi saved the day from the Dai Lee, but still things hang in the balance. Hey there's Captain Jee! The adventure is held up in Ba Sing Se because Zuko has to leave but does it? No! The intelligent old General, Zuko's Uncle Iroh sends Jet to the Fire Nation! And the espionage continues! Yay! But Zuko still has it hard, Mai feels to distanced by him, and lets him go. :(
So we end on a twist mix of victory, loss, and yet a strange compelling excitement of what to come.