Reviews for The Brothers of Ba Sing Se
KZ-jello chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Awww yeah, another chapter! I like the hint of Bluetara, and the stuff with Sokka and the cactus juice. :D Are you going to add Aang? Cuz I personally think three for a team is good enough. And, Zuko, Sokka, and Jet are like the same age, while Aang is several years younger. Just my opinion. :P Great job!
BeaR chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
My goodness, this fic needs more reviews! This last chapter was so good! I loved the zutara interaction with just a smidge of jealous Jet! So well-written and I can't wait to see more romance/adventure with the painted lady!
LB chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Ahhh...I can't read this all right now, but it's really clever and has a pleasant, subtle humor to it. Excellent!
pytw4 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Awesome chapter. please keep going! I love all this character interaction that never happened in the show. they make an awesome team )
KZ-jello chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Thanks so much for writing this story! I love it! The plot is very original and interesting; can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue! Oh and some questions... will there be Zutara in this story? And do Korra, Jinora, Bo Lin and the others ever find out who are the real people from The Brothers? XD
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Did things just get 500 times more awesome?

The Blue Spirit, the Red Demon, and the Green Ghost... FIGHTING CRIME?!

YES! This is going to be wicked epic!
Boogum chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
/I even tried to set this place on fire."

"Yeah, that's really smart, since he's a firebender and all," Zuko retorted. /

Hehe, that made me laugh. Loving this so far. I'm actually not a huge fan of Jet, but bromance always makes me happy, and this promises to be a good one.
AkirakaMizu chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Hmm... an ending that is not? They semi saved the day from the Dai Lee, but still things hang in the balance. Hey there's Captain Jee! The adventure is held up in Ba Sing Se because Zuko has to leave but does it? No! The intelligent old General, Zuko's Uncle Iroh sends Jet to the Fire Nation! And the espionage continues! Yay! But Zuko still has it hard, Mai feels to distanced by him, and lets him go. :(
So we end on a twist mix of victory, loss, and yet a strange compelling excitement of what to come.
scorchedtrees chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
This story is amazing! It seriously needs more reviews. The premise is unique and I really like it, because I love Jet and Zuko friendship fics, but when I search them on ffnet, all I get are M-rated Jetko fics. xP

Well anyway, this chapter is great. I love the exploration of political systems in the Avatar world. This story touches upon many post-war issues in a realistic way.

I thought "Wherever there is injustice or something, the brothers will be nearby or whatever" and Jet's comment on being afraid of numbers like 13 and 666 were really funny. :p I love Jet (when he's not being a FN-hating jerk... which is most of the time in the series, haha).

I love how they got the Dai Li arrested. The way this story is written, I can picture the scenes clearly in my head. They really are "episodes."

Poor Zuko can't catch a break... first with his country, then with his girlfriend. Is Katara/the Painted Lady going to make a reappearance? BTW, will this story have any pairings/romance? Possibly Zutara, since they're both single right now? :p I like Zutara, but I'm okay with most pairings. This story works fine without any pairings, anyway.

Can't wait for the next installment and the special episode! :) Thanks for sharing this.
AkirakaMizu chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Yesh! Looking good as always! Ursa is found, Azula is her cruel as ever, and the story gets a nice shift! Jet's in the Fire Nation! Oh God! I never thought I would hear those words. LOL :)
splattermusic chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Okay, this story needs more reviewers. Ever since I first read this, I've been anxiously awaiting each chapter. I am absolutely in love with this story
scorchedtrees chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
This chapter was awesome! The scene with Zuko and Ursa was really sad but sort of hopeful at the same time. I can't wait to see where this story goes :)
scorchedtrees chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
I hope you continue this! It's very well-written and amusing. I love the idea of Zuko and Jet as crime-fighters in Ba Sing Se... those two are really similar. Great job!
AkirakaMizu chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Aha hahahaha ... oops I didn't review the last chapter ... probably because I read them both tonight one right after the other.
But that is awesome that you got Katara in on the action as The Painted lady! As soon as she showed up I quickly figured out she would be "helping out" )
And we finally get to see where Zuko's Mom is! Ayla? interesting alias name ...
The only part that got me was when Katara kissed Zuko in the catacombs. When I first started reading this story I was a little bummed that it wouldn't have any romance in it, save the women in the tea shop fawning over them, but when it was Katara (who is in a relationship with Aang) who kissed Zuko (also in a relationship) ... it didn't have the right effect I was hoping for. Sorry for being a little criticizing ... It should make for something interesting, though. And by the way, no I am not a Kataang fan, downing opposing ships, I actually never took a stance on the whole shipping thing.
Ha Sokka is in trouble! I wonder if Jet will figure it out now? That Katara is The Painted Lady. That was hilarious the way they communicated with her the first night they found her. Jet OF COURSE thought she was pretty. Hehe
All in all Very Awesome! Very good ending to this chapter. With a supposed doom over Sokka for writing her story behind her back ... But of Course ... hasn't she read the first book? Or was Sokka wanting to be so much "incognito" that he wouldn't share it with his own sister? He didn't know she would become apart of the story.
Anywho! Love Love LOVE! Looking forward to the next installment!

P.S. I wonder if Korra will find out about Mako's worship of The Painted Lady ... hmm ...
AkirakaMizu chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
So Awesomely well written yet again. I love the entrance of Sokka! Of him finding Zuko and Jet "sneaking around", and then joining them. That is very much Sokka-esque. )
And you rounded it out with a hopeful thought of their continuance.
Wang Fire, Of Course its Sokka's pen name. haha that is so awesome! Will you have Korra find out perhaps? ... that Wang Fire is Sokka? hmm...

Looking forward to the next chapter ... umm ... tomorrow. )