Reviews for The Brothers of Ba Sing Se
I luv DamageCtrl chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
Please, it's been forever and I really love The Brothers of Ba Sing Se! Please write more TT-TT
Guest chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
can you please make the next chapter? its almost been a year... btw, i love this story sooo much! plese keep writing your beautiful art!
KZ-jello chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Awww yeah, another chapter! I like the hint of Bluetara, and the stuff with Sokka and the cactus juice. :D Are you going to add Aang? Cuz I personally think three for a team is good enough. And, Zuko, Sokka, and Jet are like the same age, while Aang is several years younger. Just my opinion. :P Great job!
BeaR chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
My goodness, this fic needs more reviews! This last chapter was so good! I loved the zutara interaction with just a smidge of jealous Jet! So well-written and I can't wait to see more romance/adventure with the painted lady!
LB chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Ahhh...I can't read this all right now, but it's really clever and has a pleasant, subtle humor to it. Excellent!
pytw4 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Awesome chapter. please keep going! I love all this character interaction that never happened in the show. they make an awesome team )
KZ-jello chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Thanks so much for writing this story! I love it! The plot is very original and interesting; can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue! Oh and some questions... will there be Zutara in this story? And do Korra, Jinora, Bo Lin and the others ever find out who are the real people from The Brothers? XD
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Did things just get 500 times more awesome?

The Blue Spirit, the Red Demon, and the Green Ghost... FIGHTING CRIME?!

YES! This is going to be wicked epic!
Boogum chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
/I even tried to set this place on fire."

"Yeah, that's really smart, since he's a firebender and all," Zuko retorted. /

Hehe, that made me laugh. Loving this so far. I'm actually not a huge fan of Jet, but bromance always makes me happy, and this promises to be a good one.
AkirakaMizu chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Hmm... an ending that is not? They semi saved the day from the Dai Lee, but still things hang in the balance. Hey there's Captain Jee! The adventure is held up in Ba Sing Se because Zuko has to leave but does it? No! The intelligent old General, Zuko's Uncle Iroh sends Jet to the Fire Nation! And the espionage continues! Yay! But Zuko still has it hard, Mai feels to distanced by him, and lets him go. :(
So we end on a twist mix of victory, loss, and yet a strange compelling excitement of what to come.
scorchedtrees chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
This story is amazing! It seriously needs more reviews. The premise is unique and I really like it, because I love Jet and Zuko friendship fics, but when I search them on ffnet, all I get are M-rated Jetko fics. xP

Well anyway, this chapter is great. I love the exploration of political systems in the Avatar world. This story touches upon many post-war issues in a realistic way.

I thought "Wherever there is injustice or something, the brothers will be nearby or whatever" and Jet's comment on being afraid of numbers like 13 and 666 were really funny. :p I love Jet (when he's not being a FN-hating jerk... which is most of the time in the series, haha).

I love how they got the Dai Li arrested. The way this story is written, I can picture the scenes clearly in my head. They really are "episodes."

Poor Zuko can't catch a break... first with his country, then with his girlfriend. Is Katara/the Painted Lady going to make a reappearance? BTW, will this story have any pairings/romance? Possibly Zutara, since they're both single right now? :p I like Zutara, but I'm okay with most pairings. This story works fine without any pairings, anyway.

Can't wait for the next installment and the special episode! :) Thanks for sharing this.
AkirakaMizu chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Yesh! Looking good as always! Ursa is found, Azula is her cruel as ever, and the story gets a nice shift! Jet's in the Fire Nation! Oh God! I never thought I would hear those words. LOL :)
splattermusic chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Okay, this story needs more reviewers. Ever since I first read this, I've been anxiously awaiting each chapter. I am absolutely in love with this story
scorchedtrees chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
This chapter was awesome! The scene with Zuko and Ursa was really sad but sort of hopeful at the same time. I can't wait to see where this story goes :)
scorchedtrees chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
I hope you continue this! It's very well-written and amusing. I love the idea of Zuko and Jet as crime-fighters in Ba Sing Se... those two are really similar. Great job!