Reviews for The Encounter
Cheshire 2313 chapter 23 . 10/7
Ack! Why, oh, why have you deserted this story? It is a good one, well written. The characters are pretty dead on and aside from a few errors here and there, such as Haruhi's mother's name actually being Kotoko and not Kana, you've done a great job with this. I sure do hope you come back and pick this story back up. This is my favorite pairing and it's written quite well.

I'm glad to see that the declarations of love haven't been rushed and thrown out so quickly, even though that may be their feelings. You've managed to balance out the pace of their relationship. What I would like to see is an actual resolution of the misunderstanding of what happened between Kyoya, Haruhi and Mori at the beachhouse. It would be nice to see them straighten that out and forgive, move on with their friendships in a positive way.

Hope all is well with you and thank you for sharing this story with us.
Inlovewithagirl chapter 23 . 7/4
I love this story! Is it abandoned? Please continue! !
OuranGirlOfficial16 chapter 23 . 1/27
Part 23? where It at doe?
Guest chapter 23 . 12/16/2015
Write more please! chapter 23 . 10/18/2015
Obsessed, maybe. Need more, definitely! Please update soon!
lalalal129839had chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
Pleaseee update i love it :DDD
Guest chapter 23 . 8/25/2015
I loved it, please write more
Guest chapter 23 . 8/11/2015
Wow, I really found this amazing, could u please contuine to write and add onto the story.
Darknessdawns chapter 23 . 7/31/2015
This was a great version of the story. I loved every bit of it and wish there was more of it. You did a good job with it.
Celestia-aka.Not-Gonna-Tell-U chapter 3 . 7/15/2015
I was thinking how sore and probably mostly dead Kyoya would be if Mori had not stopped Hunny from hurting him.
bethyhardy chapter 23 . 7/10/2015
this story is good have you left here
Carri007 chapter 23 . 6/17/2015
This is a very lovely story-well written, plausible, in character... I love it! If you get the chance to write more I'd love to read it :)
kk chapter 8 . 4/5/2015
Your an amazing writer. And even though I love kyoya and am sad he's the bad guy I think it put a neat twist on everything. Plus I always love a lil haruhi and Mori love every once in a while.
Angelfairy25 chapter 23 . 3/10/2015
Loved it and can't wait to see what will happen next!
Angelfairy25 chapter 22 . 3/10/2015