Reviews for Kind Of A Forever Deal
3rd Bookworm chapter 24 . 8/27
OK I love this story but where's the epilogue. The three months later. The happily ever after?
Aside from that i like this story it's realistic adorable and surprisingly understated always a good thing!
Taren chapter 24 . 4/26/2015
omc :,) this one is right up there with Twist and Shout 3
PassionatelyHiddlestoned chapter 24 . 3/23/2015
Oh my god. Oh... my god. Oh...my...god. IT'SOOVERWHAT? I mean, that was a great ending and a perfect close to that brilliant story but I FEEL SO EMPTY AND LOST NOW. I... I can't even explain to you how much I loved that. You are a freaking amazing writer, you had me laughing and friggin' crying my eyes out and everything about this was perfect. You need a medal or an author of the year award or something for this because if this was a book, I would buy the holy Chuck out of it. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS. 3 :,)
PassionatelyHiddlestoned chapter 16 . 3/22/2015
omfg that was so hot! I was like YUSS FINALLY 3 and the end there was so sweet:)
PassionatelyHiddlestoned chapter 14 . 3/22/2015
LOL the Victor and Jo potential romance part was hilarious xD and Chuck Shirley in the distance singing Bohemian Rhapsody! DYING lol poor Chuck haha :p
flashahh chapter 24 . 3/21/2015
This is a lovely story. A beautiful coming of age spread over one magical summer it rings true and the emotions and brightness sing out. Its fluffy but you manage to keep this sweetness without it becoming too saccharin. Thanks!
anon chapter 24 . 2/16/2015
I have reread this story to many times! i love it too much! GAHHH I cant control the feels! This is amazing and i cried so much...
Sars0D chapter 24 . 1/25/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this fic. Characterization was wonderful, and I loved the development of Dean and Cas' relationship. Kinda sad about the ending, but I loved the realism and the balance of the fact that they're just teenagers after all! Really well written :)
GUEST chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
BAHHHH PHEEEELS

MAKE SURE TO MARK THIS AS COMPLETE
Monique Garcia chapter 24 . 12/12/2014
That was an amazing story and it was really well written. The ending makes me kind of sad but I really really liked how the days counted down to 0 and this new beginning. "Kind of a forever deal" is the best line like ever btw. The ending really brought everything together but I'd still love to read a follow-up, like what happens now. I got really emotionally invested in this story.
Becca chapter 24 . 11/21/2014
Thank you so much for writing Lisa in character!
I've read so many Destiel fics and they all described her as a furious jealous bitch, which is so not her. You just nailed it :)
Guest chapter 24 . 11/17/2014
THATS IT WHAT *screeches into sunset* I NEED AN EPILOGUE DAMMIT
gnrfan chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Highway to hell
Im-In-A-Shower chapter 24 . 10/9/2014
This better be a bloody series with the way you ended that. More, must have more
yooooooo chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
GREAT STORY I LOVE IT IM MUSH
just fyi in chapter 22 it says UNIVERSITY? and idk is it supposed to do that
but omg yes one of the best fics ive read