Reviews for Love Sweet as Poison
Couture Girl chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
I always feel so bad for Cissy in these Drabbles :/ I want her to hurt Rodolphus, to overcome this destructive relationship and show him that she can survive without him and hurt him in that way-but my love for Rodissa is /too/ much and well is it bad that she goes back to him? I just love how you show her, a human being-weak, who is hungry for his love and attention, knows that all those gifts mean nothing and still go back to Rod-ah! My heart is breaking. All because she loves him. Oh, Cissy. *hugs her* Wonderful work, Gamma!

Couture Girl chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
o.O Cissy! Why do you like to suffer! This breaks my heart! Since she was young she doesn't know any other way, from her father and biological father to Rod. I want to punch Rod in the face! And Lucius, you know I love that he questions her motives for her seeing Rod, I feel that Lucius does care for her to the extant that he allows her to do anything she wants. The summary is great more so with the prompt. You managed to explain in 200 words how the 'Ice Queen' is a perfect example of a masochistic woman. Love it, although it's sad! But beautiful all the same! Great job!

lella7 chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
I really like the way you've shown two sides of their relationship in the last two chapters; first Narcissa at Rodolphus' mercy, then the other way around. Brilliant as ever :)
Couture Girl chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Hmm, I think he does love Cissy, but he loves Bella even more. And it is a pity that those times pass so quickly.

Great job!

Couture Girl chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I love when Rodolphus has this dark side of him when he's with Cissy. Because if he were with Bella, haha, he would be the one crying. Poor Cissy, she has bad luck with men.

Inkfire chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Ow… poor Cissy. Nice job!
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Interesting. I actually felt sorry for Narcissa at the end. This is actually a scenario that I can see happening. Though, I do think that she is rather stuck up. Well done. Very plausible.
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Loved the banner, Eric is such a handsome man that make you drool!

Anyway back to the Drabble :D I liked how Rodolphus actual cries (tears of anger) when he knows about Bella sleeping another man (LV) and how Narcissa knowing that he's a hypocrite, won't tell him to go, because being the girl she is, she prefers him to suffer rather than herself.

Can't wait to see more :D

lella7 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This reasoning for Rodolphus and Narcissa's affair really seems to suit her character because it's kind of... narcissistic. I like the way you showed how bitter Rodolphus was as well. And the last line was really sad :(