Reviews for A Wolf and Mage's Uneasy Path
Artistically Insightful chapter 1 . 6/15
Omg that was so in character! Anders randomly talking shit at the end hahahaah XD
Guest chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
[Gross sobbing intensifies]

Oh maker. I can't hold all these feels, so touching. I just hoped Anders had a proper burial or something. Anders, why do you have to die ;A; ( I still can't kill him at the game, he hurt me ;w;).

The epic Hawke/Fenris (MY OTP 3) story I ever read. Thank you so much qwq

Note:
I saw some Hawke/Sebastian, might as well ship them now. XD
Seele Zeit chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
Why is it always the unstable glowy ones?
auravamp chapter 20 . 6/2/2014
You really did a great job with this story. It is almost hard to believe that you don't have a beta considering how few mistakes are in the entirety of the story. I am not usually much of an emotional person but I have a soft side for Female Hawke/Fenris pairings and this stpry really grabs at your heart strings. Great story and glad I read it.
Shanea1981 chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
And this was just a beautyful end for this story :) Thank you very much for spending time writing it and letting people read.
The last chapter warmed my heart. I loved the "I will forever remain at your side"-part :) That's so... just Fenris xD
Shanea1981 chapter 19 . 7/19/2013
After I read this chapter, I think I will be able to kill Anders at the next playthrough... I could never do it before - because it was Anders! Hell! Anders! This sweet, tempting mage so depending on Hawke and her support... It broke my heart just thinking about it. But reading this chapter, I came to the conclusion it could be better for him - and many many innocent people if he died.
Shanea1981 chapter 16 . 7/18/2013
I like how you built the story the last chapters :) The interactions between Anders and Fenris are great!
Shanea1981 chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Hmm... ok... this chapter definetly had way too much of the game itself in it for me. there was just too much things I've played through too many times. sorry, I have to admit, I skipped most of that chapter... :/
Shanea1981 chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Thank you so much for letting this happen! xD My favorite chapter so far :)
Shanea1981 chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
I like your story a lot - and this chapter was just AWESOME! This is rivalmance how it should be :D Thank you so very much for that story!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/1/2012
I cried so many times but that ending... It was beautiful, I loved it so much (fenris ftw)
GlysMari chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
"Let go for me." - Now that's a scorcher.
GlysMari chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
Excellent move on the kiss between Fenris and Hawke. *happy dance moment*
TheWickedVirgo chapter 20 . 11/26/2012
Wonderfully done. A great story. Thank you for writing it.
Midnight007 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Read all the chapters! Cool story :)