Reviews for 25 Coffins Kaylar Abyss Series Book 2
Peetafan1313 chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
phew! man that was intense! I sort of hope its Kesella following her because I like him...a lot :). Those bat mutt were really creative, but also super sketchy hah :) Another very well written chapter, I'll be impaitently awaiting the next!
MysteriousLove chapter 18 . 12/31/2012
Hey there! This is great, just started reading it last night and got hooked!
Peetafan1313 chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
OMG! So sooooo sooooo sorry it took me so long to review! I just got all busy with school but...OMG! this was so intense! I hated Karo so I'm glad he's dead! I really liked Revere...but I miss Kesela (did I spell that right?) I can't believe Kaylar killed him! This is getting intense! I hope Kaylar's hands feel better! :) anyways AWESOME chapter and dude...I know its frustrating when you don't get a lot of reviews but seriously, you're way talented! Keep writing, this series is fantastic! Keep up the good work :) I'll definetly review on time next chapter! :)
Glimmerish47 chapter 17 . 11/3/2012
ooooh good twist! Her hands! Are they broken? :0 I hope she does okay and poor revere but i mean there wasn't really any way around it... Great job i hope for more coming soon! :)
toe walker chapter 17 . 10/1/2012
good job! youd diddnt kill him! and yet, you got his canister! good work!
IloveFinnickOdairHG chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
I love Johnny Depp
Peetafan1313 chapter 16 . 9/17/2012
ahh I missed two whole chapters! But man! these were really good! I wanna know! Where did precious go? what about the blonde girl...WHOSE CANNON? ahh update soon :)
Glimmerish47 chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
Wow what a twist! Where was precious? Whose cannon was that? That poor other girl! Really good job :) I can't wait for another chapter! :)
hannahbananas72 chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
Great chapter! I think i know whats gonna happen next... hehe
toe walker chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
Awww... death is no fun... but at least it was not our favorite victor!
toe walker chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
dhmmmm... how will she get out of this one? or will she...
Glimmerish47 chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
Noooooooooo She can't die! Lol of course she can't but wow really good job! I like that she chose to go at it alone :) You are such an amazing writer and your creativity never ceases to amaze and inspire me! :)
hannahbananas72 chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
Awesome chapter! Keep e'm coming!
Peetafan1313 chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
oh shoot! I just realized I never reviewed this chapter! SO SORRY!
but anyways this chapter... nklrgnerio MY FEELS!
just with Dolor...like I don't this chapter made him seem more relatable and more like someone Kaylar can trust. and like legit, at the ""We're not dead yet." he grins. "And if I am to die today, I'd rather spend my last hours living." I literally started crying :( poor Kaylar :( ah so beautiful :)

and also, I noticed that you haven't updated for a bit so I thought I'd give you some encouraging words! I love this story so much it hurts! I would cry a river if you gave up on it! I've told all my friends about it and several of them read it and just don't review! Never stop writing! you are too talented!
Glimmerish47 chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
Wow! I can't wait until the next chapter. Don't trust them Kaylar!