Reviews for All We Require
singing like blue chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Please, this is a really excellent story and I'd love to see more. I like how you expand on these flashbacks we saw in the show, and I love how you put it all into a week, while other fanfics put it over a longer length of time. Maybe your grammar could be fixed a bit? Sometimes, you just need to put a break in the sentence, but otherwise, this fix is fantastic. I'd love to see some HalxCutler, as it's a very good ship. What I really enjoyed was the fact that you made Cutler's wife seem like an awful person, which made Cutler drink more of her blood. The interaction between Hal and Cutler here was extraordinary, and you explored something other writers otherwise stay clear of, for that, I applaud you. So, fantastic fanfic, and hopefully you can continue!
pamela.shandgooglemail.com chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
You did a nice job of filling in all the gaps which is really all you could do as the episode was very revealing in itself. You have a nice way with your writing and enjoy your work. I look forward to see where you go from here. whether you elaborate and invent something further from the past or create something that involves the future and the past, remember the time portal. There is some much we can develop and so far we can go. You to can be a history maker!
Nikki Shand chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Hi

I really liked this story. I enjoyed the dialogue, some writers are a bit afraid of dialogue but I think it really can make a piece live. You stuck to the episode and developed it which I think is really good as the story line is there for you to make what you want, and you gave a good back story for the killing of Cutler's wife. I could really hear Hal's voice in your dialogue. I hope you are going to give us more chapters.
TheTh13vingMagpie chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Brilliant! I absolutely loved reading this!

Any chance of a chapter 2?

Keep writing! XD