Reviews for I Hold With Those Who Favor Fire
The Sky Pirate Girl chapter 56 . 3/14
This chapter is perhaps the most heart-breaking and beautiful piece of fanfiction for the Middle Earth.
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 28 . 6/10/2013
So funny/ironic, and so insightful that the Terrible Unbreakable Oath was simply a matter of not thinking before he spoke!
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 28 . 5/31/2013
"Think before you speak"- such basic advice; Feanor is like a little impulsive kid! :0
CrackinAndProudOfIt chapter 57 . 1/11/2013
This one made me smile! I love the interaction between them, especially the lines about breaking tradition. Those fit their life together very well. :)

Great work on both of these new ones, and I'm looking forward to more!
CrackinAndProudOfIt chapter 56 . 1/11/2013
I was so excited to see you're updating again- and this was a great drabble to kick off the New Year! :) You describe Nerdanel's pain and grief very vividly; I especially like the comparison of it to the aging of mortals.

Very well done!
Fortune Zyne chapter 55 . 1/9/2013
This is a cute chapter! Well done!
Fortune Zyne chapter 54 . 1/9/2013
This was a nice chapter! Well done!
Fortune Zyne chapter 57 . 1/9/2013
This is a sweet chapter! Well done!
Fortune Zyne chapter 56 . 1/9/2013
This was a beautiful chapter! Well done!
Ruadhnait chapter 57 . 1/9/2013
Very sweet. :) And yet somehow sad...
CrackinAndProudOfIt chapter 55 . 12/21/2012
Oh, I love the dialogue! We get to see so many facets of their life together in this scene, from the quarrels of their children, to their skills as craftspeople, to their... private life. ;) This one put a smile on my face: great work!
CrackinAndProudOfIt chapter 54 . 12/21/2012
Amazing. So poetic and emotional in the language and the tone, so very "Feanor" and so very tragic and final. I'm a bit speechless at the moment... but know I *love* this one!
Ruadhnait chapter 54 . 12/20/2012
Ah, beautiful. One can see some last remnant of FĂ«anor as he used to be, apologizing (?) to Nerdanel. A nightmare, indeed. That poor woman. :)
Fortune Zyne chapter 53 . 12/17/2012
I've read all the new chapters since I last looked over this story! They are all good! Listening to 'Into the West' by Annie Lennox also sets the mood! This was an awesome chapter! Well done!
CrackinAndProudOfIt chapter 53 . 12/10/2012
Wow. That was simply stunning... I'm speechless. I could feel Feanor's agony as he laments Nerdanel with his last breath. And this line: "Always, it is fire": beautiful! And the cutting off at the end, I literally gasped- very powerful.

Excellent work on all of these new ones!