Reviews for Letting Go
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
No NOOO! Si Ye, you go back and talk to Xiao Xiao! ;)
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
My heart ached for him yet I admired his ability to finally let her go completely. To love someone is to be able to let go. His failure to let go of his grudges was the causal agent that drove Ruo Xi away back then. Great oneshot.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
The switch in who actually remembers about their past love was quite intriguing. If you weren't a one-time writer, this would have been an interesting start for how Zhang Xiao actually ventures into and lives that beautiful and blissful life of freedom that she'd always hoped for.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
the best i have ever read. not only have you written the story in a precise and unique way u cleverly twisted the story into something that changes many perspectives(in a good way) and let the reader hanging in anticipation to dream up their own ending or your story. keep up the good work
slydreamerr chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I would love it more if he went to look for Zhang xiao :)

Good job on this one-shot.
viscariaJ chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I hate to admit that i can really picture this ending. I guess not all love story must end with the couple together. I really wish they could be together, but this story is a lot more realistic...
shawol-cassie-elf chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
interesting take on what happens at the end. I thought that most 'after-bu-bu-jing-xin' would not work as well as the ending in the drama, but yours worked perfectly well.