Reviews for Necessary Faith
Sharon T chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
Wonderful
Dora-pomidora chapter 14 . 10/21/2013
О! ОО! ООО! Это прекрасно! Абсолютно и совершенно! Спасибо!
Shara Raizel chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
I REALLY liked seeing Sam and Dean. I would love to see them make more appearances/mentions (maybe they call John for info about something since he'd know European Supernatural knowledge) in your current fic Burden of Proof. I love this story and can't wait to finish it so that i can move on to the next! You've done an amazing job and I think that this is my favorite Supernatural/Sherlock crossover yet (even if sam & dean only got a small cameo)!
Shara Raizel chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
wow... this is a fantastic fic! I love it so far. I just had to drop a review to let you know that I loved the ending bit of this chapter at the pub with John and Greg. Cheers! ;)
ashes2342 chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
Oh, my gosh I just love this story. I Favorited it so I can come back and read it again later. I'm so excited that there's a sequel. I literally squealed like a fan girl when I found out.
Unique chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Today is the first time I've read this story but your dialogue between John and Sally is almost identical to a piece that I wrote at the beginning of August (In which John discovers that Donovan is an idiot) right after I saw TRF for the first time.

"If you really believe that, then you're an even bigger idiot than Sherlock says—said..."

"You're an even bigger idiot than he ever thought you were, if you believed even for a moment that Sherlock was a fake."

I love it when two people independently come up with something so similar. It's happened to me before on the rare occasion and the accidental synchronicity makes what you've written seem more...something, more real, more powerful, more meaningful? It's especially awesome in this case because the sentiment and John telling this to Sally literally echoed in my head like a film on repeat from the time I finished watching TRF until I finally managed to write out a scene in which it happened. I'm so excited that you thought of it too, and I hope you react to this as positively as I did.

I also thoroughly enjoyed the rest of your story. You've done a nice job of merging John into the world of Supernatural without losing any of the Sherlock world in the process which is always tricky with crossovers. I especially appreciate that your John is capable of having a platonic relationship with a woman.
rustyla chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
This was a really excellent story. John was perfect. Your Mary was a refreshing take on the character, I really appreciated that she had character. Her friendship with John was moving and satisfying - thank goodness they found each other. Poor John's pain was well done: intense, but very in character, I thought, that he kept moving forward. Ships Passing and the siren were almost too much to bear, and then you finally gave us a (ambiguous?) resolution after an excellent build up of tension. I am SO glad to see that there is a sequel!

Oh, and I knew nothing about Supernatural when I started reading. You painted the universe so well that this posed no problem at all.

Thanks for sharing such a well-written story.
bamf1010 chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
Oh my goodness that was the most perfect story I have read on this site. Two of my three favourite TV series in one story and it worked SO WELL. Loved it, I'm going to have to go read the 2nd part of the story now, assignment be damned!
Sendai chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
OMG. Just finished Necessary Faith. I had to do a second review Outstanding writing loved the tie in wiAndrew is so strong and smart, John is tough and determined despite his heartbreak. Such great characters and believable. The minor characters were fantastic. I couldn' t put it down after the sixth chapter. Poor John was breaking my heart. Again the charcterizations are your big strength and a great imagination too. Thanks for writing such an entertaining story. Can't wait to start the sequel. thank you
Sendai chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Just finished chapt 2. I'm enjoying the supernatural spin. Lots of fun. Also I am liking Mary inspite of myself, I like that she's tough , a hunter. John rings true And I am looking forward to the next chapters.
518456154255 chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
Oh this was just wonderful. The Siren bit was so well done and just broke my hart. I wonder how all these deamons know about Sherlock faking his death? John and Sherlock finaly meeting was wonderfuly done! Great job!
achievableformofflight chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
I almost had a heart attack and I genuinely believed it was Sherlock in the first bit.

Thank God it wasn't, although I must admit the rudeness was very Sherlock.

Oh, what a wonderful story! I absolutely loved ALL of the choices you've made as to what to include and to leave out - I thought the Winchester brothers were a brilliant addition - I thought your idea to change the typical John/Mary relationship was perfect and your reunion was heartwarming.

Done gushing. Looking forward to whatever comes next!
amba gurl chapter 14 . 6/2/2012
Best reunion fic I've read :) can't wait for the sequel!

The bit with the siren was pure genius... I actually thought it was true! Haha it was a great twist to put in :D
amba gurl chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
Great chapter :D I'm gonna be so sad when its finished, but I do hope u update soon! :D
Everdark61 chapter 13 . 5/31/2012
I do love this story :) I like the cameo of Sam and Dean, it was really well written. Like this entire story :) Looking forward to the next chapter!