Reviews for Jet Set Radio: The Animated Series Season 2
Blake K chapter 2 . 11/17
I really love these episodes. This should happen.
Ruby-Blade-Princess chapter 10 . 12/20/2012
Really lovin' what you're doing here. Can't wait for more.

Oh, and...since you mentioned cameos, perhaps Fuse could be one? You can find her design on my Deviantart. I'm under the name Rubixa-Seraph.

Keep up the good work!
Epsilon the Blue Ace chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Your 'show' is great, I can't wait to see the next 'episode'.

I've never played JSRF, but I feel that Hayashi is alot smarter and persistant.

I like it.
Epsilon the Blue Ace chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
What ou just said about meeting the JSR GGs sounds great. I should make a story about that (but not how you planed it, just different some how).

I like how you have Salsa cling to Beat alot. Its like what Amy does to Sonic.
Epsilon the Blue Ace chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I must say that you have a really cool idea.

I read through series one and it was pretty awsome.
archsage328 chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
Once again, a whole lot of fun to read. I loved the Kirby reference you threw in there, as well as the fourth wall breaker. And quite a fun take you have on Hayashi's character. Makes sense to me at any rate. Along with Professor K, he's a character I've been pretty surprised to see they never made playable in the games. Actually, wouldn't it be interesting if not only they, but members of the Golden Rhinos and even the police had been playable, too? Though more than anything, I wanna see what their victory dances look like.
archsage328 chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Clutch is back! I hope Yoyo, Jazz, and Soda are all doing alright. Not to mention you've found a way to bring Roboy back. Awesome! Anyway, it's nearly 2 in the morning, I've read all of season 1 and what you have up of season 2 in a single sitting, and I don't regret it in the least! I'm stoked for reading the next chapter. I'm looking forward to it, so keep up the great work!
Zero Beat DeMaine chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This is "script" format without being script format! LOL.

It's too bad that the JSR fandom is so overlooked. Stuff likes this deserves more reads.