Reviews for Killer for a Mentor
ImYoonA chapter 25 . 3/8
Loved it! Good ideas by the way :)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Good plot line, but punctuation hasn't been used correctly; It makes the story confusing and hard to follow.
K-chan's Kisses chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
he killed my only female friend in all of District Twelve, oh and he won the 73rd Hunger Games. Isn't that wonderful for him?.
Katniss, please get that rode out of your ass and think. It was either his life or the life of a complete stranger that was ultimately irrelevant to his life. You killed someone's best friend, crush, boyfriend or girlfriend, so why can't he? It's survival of the fittest and, as you will probably notice by Cato's abs, he's fit.
buzzy chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Ok I have know idea when this was posted xD but I'm a serious kato shipper and OM reading every fanfic about them as I can. Even though I haven't finished reading this I think its one of my fave aswell as panems angel...buuut I have two words for your story AWSOMESAUCE, AMAZEBALLS...well...xD...keep writing great stories and WHOOP WHOOP FOR KATO SHIPPERS! xD merry day to you xP (so I'm crazy, DON'T JUDGE ME xD)
Gizzygirl chapter 25 . 2/20/2013
I'm so excited! I really want to read your new fanfic ASAP! In all honesty I really enjoy your style of writing. While you may want to brush up your writing a little bit (just to sound more professional), you have certain something that draws me along with many other people to read your work. I would love to read a teaser of Killer for a Rebel, so please please please give me one!

Keep up the good work!
Giz
Flordiagirl13 chapter 25 . 2/20/2013
yay! hey and IF you do a thrid book, it can be called Killer For a Lover.
muzicoftheheart chapter 25 . 2/19/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I totally freaked when I saw and my mom looked at me strangely lol I tried to explain, but she didn't get it. But seriously, thanks. I'm glad you liked my ideas. :)
I figured since it's a series that same-ish titles would be cool, so that way people know it's a sequel.
I'm very excited for the story! Are you going to want submissions for tributes? I have tributes, stylists, and a mentor that you can use if you want. They are District 1, but can probably be tweaked to fit any district. Just let me know! :)
Once again, I'm very excited and thank you!
imdifferentnotwerid chapter 25 . 2/19/2013
AWESOME! I can't wait to read it :)
C.B. Weasley chapter 25 . 2/19/2013
Awesome thx!
Olive Monster chapter 25 . 2/19/2013
When will the new story be up?
FoXy-FoReVeR chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
AWESOME! LOVE IT!
FoXy-FoReVeR chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
NOOOO! Oh well...
MinnieLover303 chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
I HEART MINNIE SO DANG MUCH!p
Gizzygirl chapter 24 . 1/26/2013
You have an amazing story here and congrats on deciding to do a sequel. Making a sequel is a hard decision sometimes, so be proud that you were strong enough to pull through.

Killer for a Mentor has been my favourite fanfic for a looooong time and I am very hard to please. I love how instead of immediately making the characters fall for each other you made them think about it and then you wrote about love that seemed real. Most authors here only write the constantly kissing kind of love on here, and they make it happen way too fast.

I think you should revise this chapter a bit, it feels like it is a little rushed. I can't blame you though, it is hard to sit down and write when you know you are going to end a story.

I hope you have a good day!
Gizzygirl
Muckluck6 chapter 24 . 1/23/2013
I don't think I ever have reviewed for this story and I apologize because I really should have! I've been reading this from when you first posted chapter one and now it's all over. I'm really glad that gale is still alive because even though he isn't my favorite I think he needs to be a big role in the rebellion. I think your a really great author and there's no doubt in my mind that the sequel will most likely be even better !