Reviews for Killer for a Mentor
Guest chapter 20 . 10/27/2012
3333 plz make gale win!
Marisa Mellark chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
This was so good update sooon!
Gizzygirl chapter 20 . 10/22/2012
Hi. I just wanted to let you know that this is the only story I read on anymore. A few months ago I decided to stop using fanfiction but I just couldn't forget this story and not know how it ends. Trust me, I gave up reading many other amazing stories but you seem to be extremely talented when it comes to getting the reader hooked. The only complaint I have is that the chapters are a bit short for someone who almost never updates. Please update soon!

P.S. If you want to send me a pm my username is Gizzygirl.
sundragons9 chapter 20 . 10/22/2012
Finally a kiss!
chips-n-gravy chapter 20 . 10/22/2012
Would you look at that? The plot does thicken! Yay! I wonder who screamed, maybe Minnie? I would laugh a little if it was Thresh, and it was a real girly scream! Good luck at volleyball, and have fun at your party!
Sabine X
Cathryne chapter 20 . 10/22/2012
Aww! It was okay already and then the freaking scream interrupted :(((( but please, update! :)
CO COSH chapter 20 . 10/22/2012
Why did you leave it at a cliffhanger!? Update soon :)
AliceW chapter 20 . 10/22/2012
ohhhh they finally kissed ! what's the end of Katniss'sentence? Who is screaming? Rue? Minnie?
Toner of ShadoWs chapter 20 . 10/22/2012
What? Blood curling scream?
Oh no...
C.B. Weasley chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
Great chapter! The ending was intense! Can't wait for the next chapter!
xXCherrydawnXx chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
Update soon!
Olive Monster chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Even though it's been a while and usually I forget what happened recantly with most stories, I completely remembered everything with this story! It. Is. Plain. Amazing. I hope you update soon, I honestly can't wait for a new chapter! Good luck on your play! ;D In the next chapter, I would like it to stay Cato POV, because I enjoy his the most and when authors switch POV's they usually go back a bit, and in this case it would most likely be before the kiss(even though I squealed with giddiness when they kissed, I would really like to see what happens next) Also, are you going to write something REALLY romancy with them (if you know what I mean ;) or keep it clean and just have some little fluff here and there? Either way, I hope in the next chapter there is LOTS of romance, and it's not just about the tributes(not that I mind when they have a chapter.) Wow! I didn't plan on this review being so long, I hope you read all of it! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
Who screamed? Please update again really soon
Lilerds chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
U just made me one happy girl and u made my day with updateing this chap.B]
AlphaWolf17 chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
Yikes...bloodcurdling scream...cliffy :'( I hope you update soon and don't leave me hanging on a cliff or I might fall :P
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »