Reviews for Don't Close Your Eyes
Winged Trickster chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Gloria's Green Day nice; I like your choice of songs, it's appropriate.
Winged Trickster chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Great use of "Good Charlotte". so far (I've just finished chapter 2) it's really great. I love it. The style is fluid. the ideas clear. The emotion is right. Really good job
The Girl Who Questions Sleep chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Hahaha Meat is gone! xD I hate that statue. Another good chapter :) Keep up the good work!
The Girl Who Questions Sleep chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Dawww Squee finally had his date! This is such a sweet chapter, and it was one of my favorites. :3
Shadow the Ranger chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
please update soon this is great!
Shadow the Ranger chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
okay i will continue to read because this is interesting but let give you some advice though... separate the dialogue like this

"Schmee"

"Nny!"

not only would it make your story look better but it will also be easier to read
BeautifullyXFlawed chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
I love this story a lot. Can't wait for the next chapter
himurakenshinfan19 chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
I love how well you portay Emmy's inner struggle.
BTW, is she ever going to die temporarily and meet her Dad again in future chapters?
That would be cool :)
himurakenshinfan19 chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Ooh, Squee's got a date :)
himurakenshinfan19 chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
I love how you potrayed Pepito! It was flawless :)
And I like how you showed that Squee does return his friendship, and not just make him indifferent like many other Fics do, I'm aware he may have felt uncomfortable with the eccentric Antichrist at first, but he's still his friend:)
And I also love Squee's personality, how he's stoic, and calm, but still a little sick himself.
And I love Emily, enough said, she's just like her Daddy :)
And bringing the Menbrane Family into it, genius :)
The Girl Who Questions Sleep chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
I finally got a chance to read this :D However, it was worth the wait. I love seeing how Todd and Pepito turned out as teens, and I just adore your OCs. As always, I'll be waiting for another update :)
himurakenshinfan19 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Amazing chapter, Emmy is turning out a lot like her Dad, and I thought the way Squee grew up was very accurate to what he'd become given the circunstances :)
The Girl Who Questions Sleep chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
This chapter was really good. I can't remember reading a fanfic that made me want to cry. Next chappie please :3
himurakenshinfan19 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Oh wow!:D It was so sad, and tragic, and, Sad! Yet if I were to pick an ending/death for Nny, THIS would be it!

You, sir/madam, are amazing!

BTW, I was just wondering, is Emily adopted as well, or biologicly Nny's Daughter? Thats my OLNY question, other then that, I love it :)