Reviews for Domain of Glass: Into The Dark
L23 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
This is so beautiful, i love it
Stargazer at Moonlight chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Extremely enjoyable and I can't wait for the next chapter to find out everything that Jazz has to do on this mission and to get Prowl's reaction. And to have the Twins brought back into this would be awesome. Especially since Sunny and Sides were thinkin of getting our favorite tactician into the berth for some fun.
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I liked this a lot. I love all ProwlxJazz, of course, but there is something special about young!Prowl x experienced!Jazz that pushes my buttons that little bit extra. Also, part of me can't help wondering how the next encounter between Prowl and Jazz will be after this rather... unusual first. XD *scurries off to read more*
Sideslip chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Poor Prowl. He is so insecure. I just want to give him a hug. Nice streamy scene with Jazz!
Daklog73 chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Damn was that hot! And I do agree that Jazz has every reason to be jealous, and yep I can see him being the "bad" kind of jealous! But man, what a way to be punished!

I have a bad feeling that something bad is gonna happen to my Jazz! I don't see this mission going well, just got a feeling!

Had to giggle at Jazz teasing OP about the alarm on the door! I could actually see OP being a bit embarrassed, it actually is adorable!

Loved this chapter, amazing as always! Looking forward to another!
aradow chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Interesting. Though I keep feeling poor Bluestreak is more a means to an end. He was here, and then he kinda just faded away. Were his insecureties addressed about where he fit in the Prowl/Jazz dynamic? If anything, events more justified his insecureties with Jazz coming in and saying/demanding Prowl let him know when he goes off to Bluestreak. Where's that leave poor Blue in all this?

It felt the same when the whole story started. Prowl came searching for Bluestrea, found him, Bluestreak ran away, and this is ran off into Prowl/Jazz. Not bad, but then suddenly, Bluestreak is just home and there's not real reason why he's not back with the others, what motivated him to come home. What he's doing now and how he's feeling about everything. Poor guy gets shuttled off the moment Jazz enters the room.

Though I do understand this is a Prowl/Jazz focus, so maybe this is why. Anyways, keep up the writing, and luck to you!
Fianna9 chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Extremely hot. The conflict between desires and needs was well played out as well. Great job on this chapter.
Serenity Lhane chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Thanks for the update!
Fianna9 chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
I love this insight into Prowl, especially his past, and you did a wonderful job showing us the problems he's had to overcome. Ratchet was wonderfully portrayed as a Carrier reluctant to give up his youngest child. Jazz can be so wickedly delightful at times.
Sideslip chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Lovely chapter with some good insight as to why Prowl behaves and thinks the way he does. Yummy scenes with my favorite couple! Don't worry, Prowl. Jazz will make it better!
Serenity Lhane chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Thanks for the update!
Daklog73 chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Loved this chapter! A few surprises in there, and one BIG one! Red and OP! I about fell out of my chair at that one! And then of course Jazz had to add a bit of humor to it!

Man Jazz is such a tease!

The talk Ratchet had with Jazz was touching. I guess he really does trust Jazz.

The end was sad, made me get a few tears in the eyes!

So very much looking forward to the next chapter!
CNightJoy chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Thanks for the update. Loved the flashback. Could we get more of those? I'm curious as to a)how they got Bluestreak to come home with them, b) what happened to Bluestreak (other than that he became a merchant), and c) what are Sunny and Sides going to do to Jazz?
Moonlight black rose chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
AHH! I wana see some Bluestreak and Prowl interaction! THREESOME THREESOME THREESOME! lol One question though, if Prowl and Bluestreak are twins, wouldn't that make Jazz Blue's mate as well? I just wana see some more twin cuddles! XD
Sideslip chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Well worth the wait. Poor Prowl with his insecurities. (Jazz can make it all better). Nice scene with the twins comforting their brother.