Reviews for Ar Sciatháin Sciobtha
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 5 . 9/21
AWESOME, great story and good plot twists. Any chance that the story will get another update. I only as as it's been some time & I just discovered this wonderful story. Your waiting fan!
Argos chapter 5 . 8/12
Dear author,

Great story! Awesome attention to details and nice build-up! Thanks for that! Any idea of continuing?

With hope for a 'yes',
LLAP
Argos
thehelpinghand chapter 5 . 7/19
AWESOME. can't wait for the update.
crazy psycho chick chapter 5 . 4/27
This story is also AWESOME. And amazing, and cool, and a bit sad, but it's AWESOME. Please update soon.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 5 . 3/29
Very good
Pyrane chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
Sweet *x*
Thanks for sharing, and feelfree to update if and when you can ;D

***Pyrane***
Melikalilly chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
I love this story so much
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 5 . 10/13/2016
This sounds fascinating
So much detail
Ever think of making it an original
rose.dulcis chapter 5 . 9/3/2016
the story is great! please update soon
Illucia chapter 4 . 3/22/2016
Im sorry but while the dragon hierarchy is interesting, its impossible to remember. They are always presented as a list. If you ever decide to make this more reader friendly, Id suggest bringing out only few of the lines in the beginning and very slowly add to them in explenations
Shadow315 chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
Aw! Come on! I hate when people just stop like this! ... oh no ... please, please don't tell me this is an AB story and I'm never going to find out what happens? ... Please at least get back to me and tell me, this way I'm not hanging around waiting.
kim kim chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
This is really good are you still writing on it?
kirsty21 chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
cool update soon thanks
BrookeLea97 chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
Please, please update this story soon! I can't wait to see what happens when Harry meets his biological parents.. :D
yuukinoshiro chapter 1 . 9/8/2015