Reviews for Gourmet Desserts and Coffee Shops
bella526 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Super sweet! :)
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
thoroughly enjoyed this :)
lazor chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
very cute!
sexypancake chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This story was just amazing. I work at a bakery, so seeing this little slice of reality mixed in with Kurtbastian was wonderful! )
Gleek90 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was really cute! I just LOVE a good pastry and the one that seems to be sticking with me is the strawberry pretzel square. That sounds so YUMMY!
ThePentagonalVistaPoint chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
SO damn cute that I died.

eeeep.

KA 123
cinder1013 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Really beautiful and mouth watering. I like the unexpected Sebastian so much! So now he and Kurt are going to move to Paris so he can study under a world renowned pastry chef? Because those boys so deserve Paris.
Disney's Darling chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
OMG CHEF!SEBASTIAN IS SO HOT I DON'T EVEN KNOW MY FEEEEEELS.

More we must see, but with SeBlaine instead.

I think chef!Sebastian is my new favourite kink...
DepthsOfNothing chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This is was perfect. I love the way you set the story up and the way they started to like each other was adorable. :)
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I can't believe how quickly and wonderfully I got invested into this one shot - had heart flutters and everything!
debraelq chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Delicious yummy story!
ILive4Irony417 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Loved it! Made it to my favorites for so many reasons! One of the main ones; the line "You suck, you suck, you suck."

I say that ALL the time to the point my friends and family say it to tease me haha
Cloverifique chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
oooh this was so sweet (just as the desserts)

and now i want a cake khasdhsjhk
PawprintMusings chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
How incredibly sweet! I can picture it all perfectly in my mind, and it creates such lovely images of FUTURE sugary shenanigans! :)
a-study-in-starkid chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is one of the most amazing Kurtbastian fics ever. Seriously. Just oh my gosh.