Reviews for Hogwarts Shuffle! (on Hiatus)
K. M. Donovan chapter 34 . 12/9/2021
...GODDAMNED CLIFFHANGERS!

just read this fic for the first time. was thoroughly enjoying it. i got to the end of chapter 34 without realizing it, and went to click next chapter. there is NO next chapters.

and now i am pissed off.

so, on that note, i EAGERLY await the continuation of this fic (May it come soon) and look forwards to the coming chapters.

and as always

thank you for your time.
Resurrection99 chapter 34 . 6/5/2021
Finish this I know you ain't dead
storp930 chapter 27 . 12/1/2020
Okay may I recommend adding somthing to let people know it's a joke a prank or somthing I thought I had missed a chapter or and when that happen I almost decided to stop reading because my depression can't handle major character deaths that I'm atched to if yiu want to kill someone kill Ron
storp930 chapter 9 . 11/30/2020
I'm enjoying your plot so please don't do that lol
storp930 chapter 7 . 11/30/2020
Okay so looking a gift horse in a mouth a real thing apparently. You can tell how healthy and well taken care of a horse has been by looking in it mouth. So it pretty much just means don't judge what people give you just be grateful
Resurrection99 chapter 30 . 9/20/2020
Out of all the lemons I've read on this site you make the best. Damn shame you stoped making them. Damn shame.
Lottie chapter 3 . 8/14/2020
When Harry says "you would be suprised" after Moody says "she's an owl Potter. What's she gonna do, make you sleep on the couch?", I kind of expected Harry to say "yes"
Coolkrobird chapter 12 . 4/26/2019
Can i personally mrder tom riddle? someone let gin know that she is loved, can she get the personal privilege of turning him into a pulp? ARGHHHHH I HATE HIM SO MUCH!
ps ths is FANTASTIC! poor harry has no idea how to deal with so many girls! U
Chyllen chapter 3 . 3/26/2019
Sorry even if he does get a back bone later in the story I hate week willed characters just because they have boobs don't give them the right to be bossy little #$# and expect him not to stand up and defend himself
Harmonious Arkos Sloth chapter 33 . 10/10/2018
I hope you're doing well, even if you aren't actively writing anymore. While this was never my favorite crossover, it's a real shame that French Twist never got updated. Oh well. What we have is still a fun read.
Forget to ask chapter 34 . 4/30/2018
Awaiting eagerly for your next chapter post, do hope you continue as this is one of my favourite Fan-fics to read
Noraim chapter 10 . 4/12/2018
Damn you did the exact same BS than the original Shuffle : there are reviews saying that Snape was a douche this chapter, while I see him having a normal reaction. You can't let a student threaten the life of other and not even get a punishment. Harry "really, really" doesn't like it but he just accept it after.
Why do author think that humor means they can just forget logic ? As a ff author it should be the exact opposite.
Same with changing the very concept of Hogwarts just because two guys asked for it : it worked with buying two houses near the MC in Shuffle but not here, it's just plain ridiculous. And worst of all, a whole family's memories were changed to make them believe they had a daughter, hell they made them believe they loved her, while they left behind the equivalent of a possible living nuclear weapon, and I'm not even speaking of the fact they met before the doors to our world was even open.
I've had enough of your story as I'm sure it will just be trying to follow either the anime or the VN without thinking of the logic of the story.
Efloresco chapter 34 . 1/26/2018
The last couple of chapters are actually the most interesting to me. I feel like there's lots of room for actual character development and heaven is interesting for sure.
EliteQuad chapter 9 . 3/4/2017
Gabrielle reminds me of Highschool DXD's Koneko Toujou. She' s also kind of emotionless.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
Will you let someone adopt this story