Reviews for Hogwarts Shuffle! (on Hiatus)
EliteQuad chapter 9 . 3/4
Gabrielle reminds me of Highschool DXD's Koneko Toujou. She' s also kind of emotionless.
Will you let someone adopt this story
abandoned abandoned abandoned abandoned
No update
This story is abandoned
Another day no update please mark this abandoned if you're not going to complete it
Hello is anybody out there?
Please mark the story abandoned if you do not intend on updating getting tired of looking for it
Two Years since this has been updated and is there any hope of it being updated
Newbie1104 chapter 23 . 9/24/2016
I didn't find myself enjoy this as much as Searching for Power... It's a good story, maybe it's just not my taste.

I know that some of the Shuffle! characters had mental issues, and it's okay. It's just that the Visual Novel handled it way better than the anime. Also, when I was reading the VN, dealing with one character at a time, it was much less of a handful than having everything throw in my face at once like this.

That and... well, by this time, I've grown wary whenever you paired a female character with another male that wasn't Harry. Because even so, said character still seemed to have some kind of affection toward Harry in a way or another. I know you're an ex swinger and all that, and our outlooks are different, but the way you wrote those female made them looked rather unfaithful instead of consensual swing and a little bit of fun, you know... And I absolutely HATE being unfaithful when you're in a relationship.

(the HR/R bit in Searching for Power I could tolerate, since you seem to be setting up for something bigger there and I had been warned. The Tonks bit there was actually well done. She and Remus had a fight and broke up after tried and failed to solve their issue. The Fleur bit was getting on my nerves. She and Bill got in a fight and instead of seeing it until the end she came to Harry, kissed him and asked him if she could be his? I was like wtf there but since the scene was brief and Harry refused her (kudos on that btw) I let it slide until you... did what you did at the end of chapter 53. If I was Bill and I knew that I would have kicked her out without a second thought so she could be with the great Harry Potter instead. No matter if they were in an open relationship, she was going behind his back knowing that he wouldn't like it, and I can't forgive that. Speaking from experience, so I know exactly how painful that feels.)

Now it's just turning into a review for another fic... Anyway, the point is that I'm really wary about the LunaxNeville in this story. Neville is my fav character, but since he wasn't the protagonist, he had been downplayed a lot here compared to Godlike Harry...

Oh well, it's clear that this is a promising story since there are so many people who love it. So good job. I think I'll stop here though. Definitely not my taste.
willam and jack and jake chapter 12 . 2/29/2016
very well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 11 . 2/29/2016
nice love it very well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 10 . 2/29/2016