Reviews for Training Sherlock
Yassoda chapter 40 . 4/10
Don't apologize for fluffy moments, they make the whole thing delectable. They finally said it! I love you! Nnng so much cuteness!
This is exactly the kind of fic I was looking for, thank you for writing it so beautifully! And it's not finished yet, which is great! I was reading on, wondering if figging would be on its way... Hehehehhe
May I suggest some kind of bath time misbehavior resulting in scrubbing? I don't know if you still take suggestion...
Anyway, hope you'll update and that you didn't abandon this fic! :)
Let-me-go-now chapter 39 . 4/8
Did you stop writing the story or will it continue because it's fantastic!
shunned-one chapter 40 . 3/25
I very much enjoyed this entIre thing! Hope you continue
Poet Wroet chapter 6 . 3/13
I LIKED this. Really liked it. That super-Sherlocky analyzing at the end of the chapter, with John allowing him, was brilliant. Very much in character.
cethmistmyk chapter 40 . 2/23
What?! This isn't finished?! :-D Well, shame on you!
Although I am pleased that they FINALLY admitted love! :-D *excited fangirl noises*
Anyway, while I do love the smut, I feel like you focus too much on it, and not on the dynamics outside the bedroom. For example; this is a society where BDSM is common, but how common? Or do subs NEED Doms (and Doms need subs) to fully live their lives (feel incomplete without someone) or is it more of a universal kink? You've alluded to the need, but on a personal rather than social level. Or is your D/s standing known to the world, or more a private thing?
I love the smut and everything else, but I guess I miss the intricate plot! :-D
DJRD chapter 40 . 2/2
Sorry, I just realized a mistake in the previous comment's suggestions. It's the kidneys (bladder) not the endocrine system. :P good luck and update quickly!
DJRD chapter 40 . 2/1
This is my third time I have reread this absolutely beautiful series. I wanted to make a few more recommendations. Ball gag, caning on soles of feet, a proper belting, absolute furious John, multiple implements in one session, sherlock slapped by john (in the face), removal of collar, enema, and sherlock losing control of endocrine system (glands).
DJRD chapter 40 . 1/28
This is absolutely amazing. I have always looked for a story like this and now i have found it. You a truly a devoted and great writer. At the mention of ginger, you could add in some figging in the chapters. Just a recommendation. Anyway thank you for writing this story and I sure as hell will be waiting for the next chapter. :)
Spades chapter 40 . 1/13
Gotta love good fashion admit. It's like brain candy for me. Please hurry with next chapter. Eager for some remote control vibrator action.
chammie chapter 40 . 12/20/2013
I am truly enjoying this story. Thank you.
Nightfall24 chapter 40 . 12/1/2013
Yea! I love this story so much and my heart got all mooshy at the end when they said they loved each other. Keep up the great work!
Maryportia chapter 40 . 11/29/2013
Yayayay! I love this fic soooooo much! Stop going to exciting places and just stay home and write for me OK? I am super excited for the next chapter! Long may they continue :) x
Raeya chapter 40 . 11/27/2013
Just started reading the story and had to read it in one go. Could not get myself to stop. Love the story. They are so great together.
Eyrion chapter 40 . 11/27/2013
Yup, still here! That was gorgeous and I agree on the necessity. I love kiny sexy fluff. :-)
L chapter 40 . 11/27/2013
very nice, as usual ;) I thought you've given up on the story...very glad that you haven't