Reviews for UnderAge Stalker
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I actually laughed out loud at the eggplant-part
Castiel4life chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Reading this really makes me want to write a Bya/Ichi one now! I love how you write Grimm too - and I enjoyed watching Ichi grow. Nice work :)
Castiel4life chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Is it weird that I really really like stories with kid ichigo - maybe even more than smexy stories cos omg he is one super uber little berry!
and sorry you're probs gonna gets lots of wee review messages after each chapter - altho you've probs figured out that already - wot with the 20 or so i've sent thru by now LOLZ, sorry i was gonna be good and not review each one but i cant help it!
Yami-no-Tamashii chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
That awkward moment when I accidentally put this story on alert instead of favorites. Ugh.

Cute story! Chibi Ichigo is so adorable. And I can just imagine him growing throughout the years. From ickle baby marshmallow to smokin' hot teenager. Lol.

Darkie
DevilsDarkKitsune chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Amazing Story! I love the way you portray the characters!
Prism-Tea chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
AWWW! OMFG! o That was adorable! A little confusing and a tad fast paced in a few moments, but overall I thuroughly(?) enjoyed it. Im forgetting how to spell turoughly. :P

Ive always loved stories like this. o First loves coming true! KYA. I dont have to ba a freakin girly-girl to scream kya. This story is the impersonization of the feeling 'KYA'.

Haha. 8)

The story was a bit un-realilistic in my opinion just because of the amount of coincidences, but fate always adds a pang of romance goo that I dont really mind.

The only bad part I had while reading this, is my cramps from my period XD Not even your fault, but reading on a chunky computer while curled in the fetal position slurping juice, can really put a kink in ones mood. :P

But once my days of torture are over, I will come back an reread it for 150% overall enjoyment! o XD

Thanks for posting!
Anemone Kurosaki chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Holy night, Sly-sama, I'm sorry it took so long to read this. After finally finishing it, I really regret not being able to find the time. This story is another of your bests, and it deserves all of the readership and praise it's getting and then some.

I love how pro Ichigo is at stalking. Being able to track Grimmjow down in a crowded mall, picking him out in a crowd even when he's in an elf suit. I expected him to poke more fun as kids often do, but the angle you went - Ichigo bring appalled that someone like his Grimm-nii would willingly dress in such a manner - was excellent. I also love the interaction between Ichi and Hiyori. Cheeky little berry is the cutest thing.

I gotta say I wasn't expecting Aizen to show up in this story. You continue to surprise me, woman. I've actually missed the man, and the way he enrages Grimm with the slightest of words always amuses me.

Oh, Masaki in a coma. Be still my wounded heart. I actually love that she's traveling with the band. She has to keep an eye on her precious baby boy, make sure Shiro doesn't talk him into anything crazy. However, that leaves Isshin to look after Yuzu and Karin, so that worries me. I'm so relieved she's okay, glad everyone pulled through the bus crash. The band may wanna look into a new driver though.

An eggplant. Again, surprised. I was honestly not expecting that. Everything shot that whole scene - you combined all my favorite things. I'm a sucker for comfort as you know, so emotional Ichigo and comforting Grimm-nii made my heart happy. That Grimmjow can go from calm and comforting one instant to dominating and confident the next, and can utterly distract Ichigo from all his worries and make him pleasures and contet, is jus amazing.

The way you write these two always astounds me. It's never the same style, never the same events that lead to their relationship. How do you do it, Sly-sama? How do you culminate so much talent and bring my OTP to new heights of romance? I can't explain my love for this story, for your writing in general. It's just a complete gem You always give me the best birthday presents and I feel like I don't properly appreciate you. You're amazing and brilliant, and I don't deserve someone like you in my corner. GLOMPS!

I love my SlyJen-cougar.
YinKeket chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Yay for the next chapter of this. Lol win on Grimmjow being Santa's happy helper. Yay Grimmjow saw Ichigo again. Lol Ichigo is really close to his mother. Lol Ichigo made Yori-nee mad about her height. Uh yay Grimmy went to college. Oh he saw Ichigo at age 14 with a new red hair friend. Oh is Grimmjow mad how really close Ichigo was. Yay Grimmjow followed them into the warehouse and is talking. Lol Grimmjow would have a nose bleed from the lead singer nice. Go Ichigo singing in the band. Oh man he is in crash lucky he had lived. Glad everyone is ok but Ichigo’s mother is in a coma. Yay they kissed. Lol cute on them talking behind the bathroom door. Yay shower fun. Lol one word eggplant, lol. Love the ending. Lol Grimmjow likes maid outfits and more so on Ichigo. I love how Grimmjow is in the story. It was good bring him to life. keep up the good work and do your best. take care and be safe.
Mayuzu chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
The end? Noooo! I still want to read young Ichigo's cuteness XD I find it strange for Masaki to be with the band during the tour though. And I'm amazed that the scrawny brat who technically lost his virginity to eggplant can be seductive. How did he learn it? He's sooooo cute. Thanx for sharing...
DangerousMistress chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
I will not see eggplants in the same way lmao! Funny as hell! thanks for sharing.
Loreto W chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Awwww I loved this story so so so so much! It was great! I really enjoyed all these day I was wondering when will you update it and now finally you did it! You said you would publish the second chapter on april 29, but you updated when it was 23:00pm in my country! It was really late here! But it was worth it! You story was incredible, it was a wonderful mix of so many marvelous things! You are a great author and I loved this story withh all my heart! It was epic thank you very much for such impressive master piece! I love how Grimm and ichi ended together and I'm so relieved to know that Ichi lost his virginity with an eggplant! I was so mad when I read he lost it to someone's else than Grimm! I like Ichi virgin just to be deflowered by Grimm! (sorry for my English, Spanish is my first chapter!) Anyways thank you a lot for this amazing story!
DangerousMistress chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Nice! love the way you portrait young Grimm :D
Cerulean Twin chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
damn you, I don't wanna wait xD
Totoromo chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
It is a lot different than your other stuff, but still has your quirks intact. I'm looking forward to the rest, thanks for writing again!
YinKeket chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
lol a 13 year old Grimmhow and a 6 year Ichigo. wow Grimmy you sure know how to talk to little kids and smoke in front of them. lol win on Ichigo kicking his shins lol. awesome Ichigo when he was little knew the name seemed off. oh man his frog head phone got broken. it's fun seeing Grimmjow's teenage years lol. i love how Ichigo for his 6 year age is so smart. i love how Ichigo goes straight for his leg. i would laugh if Grimmjow tells the story when Ichigo is older and said berry wouldn't believe him he had done that. yay sleep overs. lol on Grimmjow said he will make a note of ween Ichigo from his mother. lol 6 year Ichigo made Grimmjow feel stupid win. awwwwwwwwwwww Grimmjow is making a bond with Ichigo. lol Ichigo climbed a tree where Grimmjow goes to school and the best part he got in trouble for looking out the window. oh man Ichigo is moving away from Grimmjow. want to know more. so that means Ichigo would be 10 or 11 to see Grimmjow age 17. keep up the good work and do your best.