Reviews for Ravenholm
MAGAN NEAL chapter 1 . 5/25
OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS FANFICTION! POOR ANZHELA THOUGH, :( I WISH SHE AND GRIGORI COULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY AND LIVE TOGETHER FOREVER. BUT I GUESS THEY WILL, WHEN HE REACHES HEAVEN LOL, BUT SERIOUSLY PLEASE RIGHT MORE GRIGORI FICS HES SUCH A COOL (AND SADLY UNDERRATED) CHARACTER. FANTASTIC WORK! :D WE NEED MORE GRIGORI FANFICTIONS OUT THERE. :D
axel100 chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
While I enjoyed this, I wish you had spent more time describing the events of the the "second downfall of Ravenholm."
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Cool! Though I would like to have seen his response to meeting Gordon considering all the amaising things the refugees must have said about him.
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This story could use some work. It has a lot of telling and the dialogue is very stiff. It was very strange how the language changed-please choose one or the other. The timeline was a bit iffy. There has been seven to ten years since the arrival of the combine. Grigori in the game looked pretty old so how long has time passed exactly?

Just work on these little problems and I'm sure the story could be better.
ferretWARLORD chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
God this was awesome. I was always a huge fan of half life... Half life 1 and 2
KingdomOfThomond chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Wow. That was quite a powerful fanfic. I like how you tied it in with the story line, as Ravenholm wasn't given a backstory other than Alyx saying "we don't go there anymore", so writing something like that really adds to the game.
Binnel chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
That... Was the first explanation to F.G. and the Annabelle the rifle. (in game, when picked up, a shotgun.)