Reviews for What Is a Marriage?
Elf from Downunder chapter 10 . 4/18
Pfft ... my God, Mablung. He is not making Beleg's already awkward situation any easier is he? But I do shamelessly love him for it, and all his unnecessary comments ;D

"Because you need two, and he said one." The smartass. XD

I also love how this just went from hilariously awkward to really, really emotional. (Why!? Turin, you are already a character with so many different feels associated with you!) The three of them are like an abnormal family, especially with the last scene. It was quite heart-warming :)
InatZiggy-Stardust chapter 10 . 4/12
Hahaha I was right, was Mablung who said that! Haha and his excuse was hilarious too xD

Poor Turin! I think he only missed her mother, and had good reasons, since he was living in another country far away from his family, with people that were not even of his same race! but at least he have Beleg, Mablung and Nellas for company!
P.s. Sorry if I made mistakes, English isn't my mother language.
InatZiggy-Stardust chapter 9 . 4/12
Oh! I'm so happy! You updated this!
First I want to say I couldn't stop laughing with all the silly stuff that Mablung said xD He didn't help much xD Poor Beleg, I can imagine his face while he was trying to explain Turin what's a marriage and that kind of things with Mablung always imperrupting him, it's somethin like: 'I will kill you if you don't shut up right now' xD
But at the end Turin was helpful or maybe not and complicated more the situation! Hahaha the end was hilarious! I'm sure was Mablung the one who said that!
CrackinAndProudOfIt chapter 10 . 4/11
...And The Talk continues ever so disastrously ;D Unhelpful Mablung and exasperated Beleg were killing me again. Also major props on the stiff neck bit. That is the kind of wordplay I'm here for ;)

And hey, every Túrin story has to turn sad at some point, with that arguably being the point of Túrin and all :P

Looking forward to the forthcoming conclusion!
-R
CrackinAndProudOfIt chapter 9 . 4/11
Oh lord, Mablung had me giggling like a nutjob on the bus. And poor Túrin's just getting more and more confused - it's perfect. I can just hear everyone's tones so easily ;D

Off to Chapter 10!
-R
PythonAnon chapter 10 . 4/10
I had forgotten about this XD I was quite curious about the drinking 13 yr old as well. Isn't it lovely how foolish our imaginings are as teenagers? I look forward to the ending!
InatZiggy-Stardust chapter 8 . 2/23
I really, really hope that some day you can continue this funny fic! Hahaha so hilarious the situation among Túrin, Beleg, Mablung and now Nellas! And the worst thing is that no one could give Túrin a good answer. Poor Túrin! it is quite good read something humorous and friendly like this, because... well, all the life of Túrin was a tragedy. xD I really want to read the next chapter!
Boheme chapter 8 . 5/6/2015
Hope you update soon because this just got even more fun! Can't wait to see how Nellas' female influence changes things up...
CrackinAndProudOfIt chapter 8 . 2/25/2015
Oh, this story is always so hilarious! I loved Nellas' reactions to everything, in addition to the discussion at the foot of the tree, mmm-ing, hmm-img and all. :D I can't wait for the next update!

-Crackers
Elf from Downunder chapter 8 . 2/21/2015
Looks like Nellas will be joining the party ... ;)

Poor Turin indeed, I was kind of hoping he would get away from our drunk Elven duo, but if he did, there would be no fun! :D

'Nellas! Nellas!'

'Turin! Turin!' That scene I conjured in my head when I read that was simply priceless ...
lDragonElf chapter 8 . 2/20/2015
Oh this'll be amusing :D
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 8 . 2/19/2015
'It is quite possible that a son of Hurin is seeking refuge in this tree.' *giggles* Poor, poor Turin. I love your drunk!Beleg and Mablung and Xtreme-introvert!Turin so much.
Elf from Downunder chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
Oh dear, being chased by a drunk Beleg and drunk Mablung certainly doesn't sound like it's very fun - you'd better run fast, Turin! ;)
I love the conversation between Mablung and Beleg as soon as Turin's gone; it sounds so carefree and nonchalant. And Beleg falling over and lying there, confused ... ;D
'That's right. He had to teach Turin about conception, copulation and sex.' That sounds like an interesting conversation indeed! :)
CrackinAndProudOfIt chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
Drunk(ish) Mablung and Beleg are my new favorite thing. ;D This whole exchange is so perfectly funny, but I really lost it at: "Beleg jumped to his feet and promptly fell over. He lay there for a moment, trying to remember what he had to do. That's right. He had to teach Turin about conception, copulation, sex." And now I'm shaking with laughter again. :D

Poor Turin, indeed! ;) I can't wait to see how this goes...!
-Crackers
Quantumphysica chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
Oh gods. Poor Turin indeed! He better run before those two get to him…
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »