Reviews for The Tainted Feathers
April Hawkeye chapter 2 . 1/5
Ahhh! Can you pls post the next chapter soon? I really want to know what happens!
Chibitaida chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
What a cliff hanger! The preview is such a huge teaser for me too. Anyways, I am really enjoying this story, and the writing style for it is very appropriate. I don't see much of a problem with the dialogue or the description to be honest. Oh I wanna know what happens next, but I shall have to be patient.
G.A. AnimeFan4 chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Next chapter! Next chapter! Next chapter!
CuteYami chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Wow, even after a wait, that chapter was definately worth it. You showcased Kiryu in a way that's quite rare and showed off his insecurities well, even more with Crow inheriting them. The interaction between Carly and Crow was executed as accurately as I could imagine between the two, you did a great job there, especially as there's almost nothing in the anime to go by.

I also enjoy the scene between Crow and Quahitl, with its implications that even though Crow's a Dark Signer, he and his Earthbound God don't get on the best. Quahitl's threat sounds like something that could suggest a hijacking of Crow's body like the others tended to do during the later stages of the Signer/Dark Signer conflict. It'd be intriguing to see that kind of scene play out. But regardless, the preview sounds promising, especially with the inclusion of Pearson. Looking forward to seeing what you have left in store for this, great job so far.
CuteYami chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Nice to see you back and writing great ficlets.

This is certainly an interesting take on D. Crow and the narrative sounds just like how he would tell a story - great job with that. It's good to see that, even while on their side, there's still mountains of tension between Crow and the other Dark Signers, nice choice sending him after Jack. Looking forward to see what happens in the next chapter, hope you can update again soon. Great job so far.