Reviews for Redemption
I'm so glad I found your story. I so enjoyed it and all the history notes. You clearly did your homework on this story. Really fun variation.
AnAnnaBlume chapter 20 . 8/2
I love this author. Henry's Legacy is my favorite - because science - but this story is great as well. I usually read through the first time ignoring the author's notes, and then add them in on the second go. They are fascinating, but a bit lengthy for the initial consumption of the story.
maddyv chapter 20 . 7/16
Hi. Absolutely loved your story. Some quite murderous people in it but I enjoyed the unique take on things!
Bingley drove me crazy! What a twat!
Thanks for sharing.
lyingtonguesareclumsy chapter 13 . 7/11
This is such a joy to read! I espescially like the historical notes and explanations- one of the real perks of fanfiction!
Paprica Salt chapter 20 . 7/4
this is a very sweet story, and i really enjoyed it.

The Reader chapter 20 . 6/6
Very well crafted but def not happy about how Bingley and Jane ended up. Thanks for the history notes.
Another Lizzie chapter 20 . 5/18
Very interesting. I enjoyed your history notes. An unusual take on P&P.
JufCharles chapter 20 . 5/14
Ok.. this is the first story of FF I am not sure I really liked. Honestly it kept me up most of the night worring. I am so sorry to read that Jane died :-( she did not deserved this. But thank you for the story! Perhaps I should just see it differently! :-)
briananing chapter 20 . 3/1
great story ! i enjoyed it very much. Thank you for writing this wonderful fiction.
wonderfull fiction ! hopefully you will continue to write
briananing chapter 13 . 3/1
Charles was a bit selfish i think. He is no gentleman to have compromise jane before they even marry.
lindseyarruda chapter 20 . 11/29/2016
Oh my goodness. I freaking loved it!
festen chapter 20 . 11/10/2016
it was great! such a rich story, with love, betrayal, murder) can't wait to read more of your stories! thank you very much for your work
Pipsicle00 chapter 19 . 11/5/2016
I loved your other story so much that I read this one straight away - I'm sad that you appear to have abandoned your third book. I'm sure it would have been as good as the other two!
tululah chapter 20 . 10/14/2016
Thank you for a well written story. The extra notes were very informative.