Reviews for Redemption
Les chapter 20 . 6/8
Great story.
Blazeb79 chapter 20 . 6/7
Very interesting story. It bounces around sometimes but it is good
blinddivinity chapter 20 . 5/5
Love this fic.
Sheila Majczan chapter 20 . 3/25
Loved the action between Elizabeth and Darcy...but oh what mayhem for a number of other characters! Well, done. Thanks.
Sheila Majczan chapter 19 . 3/25
Even wicked Caroline did not deserve that but I was also wondering if Blevins was going to get all her money. Wonder how much he bled from her before her arrival at the Matlock house.

Colleen S chapter 19 . 3/24
Wow what a tale! Simply amazing! I hope to see this being published! Thank you for such an interesting story!
Sheila Majczan chapter 18 . 3/24
Finally, some good news and maybe some reforms to the prison system.

Thank you for this chapter.
Sheila Majczan chapter 17 . 3/24
Well now, Louisa, that's the way you should have been thinking long before Caroline dug the hole you are both in!

Mr. Thomas Bennet, you are in for a big surprise. Elizabeth won't be coming back to you now or ever.

Sheila Majczan chapter 16 . 3/24
I couldn't see Darcy leaving England anyway. Life on the run...no, no.
What a bunch of hoodlums we have about us.

Sheila Majczan chapter 15 . 3/24
Well, Wickham took care of several problems but will he die of the pox or be hung?

Meanwhile we have to worry about Darcy. Jane and Bingley made a safe get away but I don't envy Jane traveling via ship while pregnant.

Sheila Majczan chapter 14 . 3/24
Come on Louisa, cast out Caroline - she is the truly evil one...you are just a follower.

Good luck, Charles and Jane, I do hope you sail away but I also do not want Darcy blamed.

George is going to hang...I'd bet on it...unless he dies of the pox first.

Milton: you don't have any money and your servants are robbing you. Look for a job.

Sheila Majczan chapter 13 . 3/24
How will Louisa and Caroline live? In poverty and with no servants and not company. Can they even afford to travel to Scarborough? Even with them deserving such I can't wish them on the streets and homeless or worst to selling their bodies to be able to eat. Hoping Charles and Jane do escape to America...please.

Love Darcy loving Elizabeth!

Colleen S chapter 3 . 3/24
Wow! What a story! Poor Georgina! How awful
Sheila Majczan chapter 12 . 3/24
So will the King marry her off to his choice and force the man to accept another's child or will he allow her to marry the man she loves.

Lady Catherine and poison...perish the thought. This could end up in someone else's tea...such as Anne's.

Thanks for the chapter.
Sheila Majczan chapter 11 . 3/24
I am glad that Georgiana didn't remember Wickham. Although since it was caused by the disease he gave her I would have preferred she kept her sanity. Poor, dear thing!

I am wondering how ODC is going to help Jane and Bingley...incur the wrath of the King?

Lydia and Georgiana as friends while Mary watches over them - a lovely picture.