Reviews for What Makes You Beautiful
I love that song I got that song on my Mp3 player and I love music so that's another reason why I love this story because it has music Oh wait I mean music that I like.
Crazy4Munks chapter 1 . 5/7
romance are truly amazing. In my books, at least 4 stars. :) Hope to see more of your stories up here!
Simonette forever!
P.S Dunno if you can tell, but I'm a true fan girl of a lot of things. Hey, what can I say? Every 13 year old girl hasta have something love! XD
mysterygirl159 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This is so cute! Keep writing!
Protagonist009 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
More than this!
NoahRoanSeville chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Very cute
Munksonline4good chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This is going in to my bookmarked pages so I never lose it.
vampia-luva chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Lol! I luv One Direction! They awesome!
SkysFireLady15 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I LOVE THIS SONG! And it fits them sooooo well! :D love love love love love!
simonettefan chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
ChipmunksRule4ever chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Okay, I wasn't expecting that end to happen... anyway, if that was like they got together, I like.

There are many Simonette and Alvittany fans and I'm one too, but there should still be more Theonor. Just saying this when it came to my head (so it's pretty random) I've already written one Theonor!

Anyway, I love this! I'm out! (And sorry for the random comment)
I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Of course we can be friends! I'm so happy you guys like my story. Honestly, I don't think I'm that good of an author, but if you say so, thanks! You all rock!
The Rocking Chipmunk chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
after reading this story i realize that not a lot has been going on with the simon/jeanette relationship and they should improve that sooner then later alvin is still a showoff just as much as britney is theodore is still a loving and caring person just like eleanor is and that the chipmunks just sung a song from one direction that new group that is a hit all around the world
iloveSIMONETTE chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
oh ! THAT WAS IM TALKING ABOUT! i planned to make that story postpone i'm thumbs up to you..and can we be freinds?ur a great author and ahh...when i'am reading that im so happy..that you make it..were both simonette fans..thumbs up to you! love ya lots!
BlackLagoona chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
When I read the sing-song part, I was literally singing it in my head ;D LOL . I live Simonette & this story is to cute . 3
Kuro Rakka Shimo chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Luvz it! It is seriously sweeet! Simonette 4 everr!