Reviews for I Want To Know What You Think
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
GAH, the eyebrows! I always laugh at the EYEBROWS. XD
AnabellaGC chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
HAHAHHAHA THE EYEBROW JOKKE KILLED MEE!
Mandarins chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
HAHA. LOL. I for seriously thought that the moment Korra & Mako met, she would make fun of his eyebrows. Too bad life isn't as predictable. :c
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Such adorable fluff! Great piece of writing!
lovedreamergrl chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That's right korra you 'study' him haha, I really love the friendship between them as they sit and talk about mako who is so focused on his training. Can I also say I love the eyebrow remark too 3
Ambivalencia chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is the very first fanfiction of Makorra that I like. I love how Bolin teased Korra and left Mako doesn't know anything. Write more!~
XxTsukiAkari chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Doh! xD there's nothing wrong with Mako's eyebrows!...okay maybe there is :3 lol! xD

I love this! This is so cute and funny and in-character as well! :D Good job! More please? o
SweettFace chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
ahh i get chills everytime i read Makorra fics. I LOVE them! AND I LOVED this one! :D
TalesGameSeriesLover chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Lol i loved this story
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
The ending added that extra kick of humor, kudos.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Loved this and the companion to it! Write more, it's so good! (:
BrightAngel3 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
haha i like it:) the eyebrow part was really funny!
CreativelyOriginal chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
you should write another story where Jinora, Ikki, and Bolin work together trying to get Mako and Korra together.

I love this story and I could see this happening.
Midnight4568 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I have the same headcanon! Hopefully it'll end up being canon. Bolin would make a great Makorra shipper, along with Jinora and Ikki.

Heehee clever Bolin.

This is a great story! Could you write another that takes place before this, and have Bolin asking Mako about his thoughts on Korra?
Cyclops Girl chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Wow, this is so GOOD. It actually sounds like something that would happen in the show!