Reviews for Look At Us Both
SegretarioDellaOfelia chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
phew! hot story! well written, and it's interesting you chose to bring up the "blurred lines" or orientation; how Sherlock and Irene cross fences and pair up. it's beautiful.
tezcat chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Wow,wow,wow. Love, love, love this story. Wish there was more.
kala chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Just awesome. This was fantastic. Thank you.
Lily's Muse chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This was an excellent story, but I think the best part was actually your A/N at the beginning. I admit that I feel a bit more normal now, because the way you described your 'orientation' is something I've been trying to figure out how to explain for years, and you seemed to put it into words perfectly. (I'm exactly the same way.)

Anyway, I just felt like mentioning that. The story was great, stellar, phenomenal...I'm not great with adjectives or compliments lol. Just believe me when I say I do my best right here.
Lika2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I read this on AO3 first and it's still one of my favourite Sherlock/Irene fics and the hottest one I've read of them. It was rough and dark and frantic and so hot how aroused they were by each other.

I adore the fact that it wasn't sentiment that made Sherlock rescue Irene but that he wanted to further dominate her, to be the one to force her into hiding, and then Irene shakes things up for him, and for herself too.

God, I love this. I wish there were more Sherlock/Irene fics like this one.
Anya M chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Again, this is so perfect. For a first time, I think it can't be better. Really. Once again, you understand them, all of them so well.

Thank you so much for this. I.. I don't know what to add because I don't think anything else is needed. Just thank you for this. This is so them. It could happen. Everything is amazing
vainillamorada chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is amazing! You captured them perfectly! And the story is just so sexy! I loved this!
bassgoddess chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
...and time for a shower
How Now Meow chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
That was brilliant. It was sexy and dangerous, everything an Irene/Sherlock fix SHOULD be! The way you described both of them was perfect. The way you made Sherlock not a virgin but someone who just uses sex to his advantage was really interesting. Hope to read more of your fics!
Eldar-Melda chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Great!

I somehow find fun they do it in a car...

Bye. :)
SuperNatasha chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This was honestly so brilliant and shockingly in-character. You've described both of them and their sexuality really well. Good job!

Also, I love the note at the beginning!