Reviews for Dancing in the Dark
LOVED IT OMG
Just read chapter 16 and Elena and mason are getting me pissed AF like ew stop
gingerfreak23 chapter 28 . 3/24
So, this story is old so I don't know if you're still reading reviews, but... That being said, I wanted to let you know that this is (in my opinion) one of the best fics out there. It has everything. The perfect mix of romance, angst, humor and darkness (oh, the darkness!), with just the right infusion of smut to keep it exciting and not leave us readers disappointed, but not so much that it becomes trashy. Plot was great, character development was great, very few typos or grammatical errors, which always make me cringe. And, I have to say, I am far from a country music fan but I did find myself looking up a few of the songs you used. I thought your use of lyrics was very well done. Did you already have specific songs in mind and worked the plot around them, or vice versa, finding songs with lyrics that fit with what was happening in your story?
goddessoftheexotic chapter 27 . 3/9
Just read this again and loved it again. Perfect song choices. I had to go back a chapter because it wouldn't let me review the same one twice!
This is the best delena fanfiction I have read. The story , characters, the plot everything is so well developed.
Theresa82 chapter 28 . 1/19
Wow. Im so impressed by this story. This is definatly one of my fav delena fan fics and the ending was just so perfect. I loved it. I love the idea of them both being famous and having to deal with that but this was so much more then that and the song choices well all just perfect.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/7/2014
Re read this and fell in love all over again 3
TallDarkAndHandsome chapter 28 . 11/16/2014
Bless you for writing this. Thank you for one of the most beautiful love stories of my OTP ever. Thank you.
celisc chapter 28 . 10/26/2014
I don't think I'd ever read a story this fast, but this one just keep me glued! Congratulations, as the others stories of yours that I read, this is amazing! You know how to write the sentimental and the passion... Wow. Thank you for this experience :)
COCACOLEMAN chapter 28 . 9/21/2014
Loved this story
ObsessedwithTVD chapter 28 . 9/16/2014
Second time i've read this, loved it
DarkAngel1864 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I have read this fic 3 times now and I think I fall more and more in love with every read!
Zoey98 chapter 28 . 9/6/2014
Finished reading my 3rd time for this story & still getting teary eyed! Thank you for this amazing story !
Cecily chapter 28 . 8/12/2014
Love, love, love, LOVED this story. Job well done!
Lissa chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Your story is amazing! I love it and I really love how you created a parallel between reality and Elena's private thoughts and I really like that Damon in badass and unreadeble. This is awesome. You rock, keep going! Congrats!
1,703 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »