Reviews for The Orchard
Doni chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Now that was certainly a different way for them to meet. ;) Nicely done.
64teeth chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
wow, that was amazing:D it's a pit it's just this short, but well... :)
B4wuzden chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I think you captured the characters very well. I enjoyed the story. Thanks.
Puggle chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Great story, scorchingly hot, plus BAMF John. PERFECTION. Thanks for sharing.
TheMagnaka chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
It was really fun and good, thanks
musme chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I like it
helenwhogirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
brilliant, loved how you characterised john in this fic, and the humour at the end. :-)
Kyae chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Another great story - I love the interactions between John and Sherlock xD

Kyae
AineMc chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I almost never read AU, but this one didn't feel like it, just a slight correction of the official reality and they both stayed in character. Fantastic job.
Nyakoi chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
THIS. WAS. AWESOME.
I had a brain-gasm reading this. Like, you have no idea. Like, this made my day, like, whoa. You know what I mean? It was super fantastic. Especially since the fanfic's with Sherlock as the bottom always have him be to girly. Oh! I loved how angry Sherlock was at his own body, I couldn't help but thinking about him going "Bad penis, no, BAD PENIS. Go away, nobody wants to play with you." except for Johnny boy that is, ohohohoho!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS AMAZING FANFIC!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Awesome. Very unique and well written
rjinx chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
absolutely amazing! Smutty, fluffy, angsty, action-y, exciting, brilliant! very unique, I loved it :D I was hesitant to see how you would pull John off as a prostitute, but I am happily suprised at how well it worked - hilariously confused virgin sherlock was also great. Can't wait to read more from you
horny anonymous chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

it made my day. the ol' wank bank has a pleasant default, now. this was great, thank you for writing!
Parodys chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Great fic! I enjoyed reading it. Prostitute John was particularly yummy :)
Maashellee chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I loved the story! It would be awesome if it had a sequel but even if not, it was still very nice. Good job!
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »