Reviews for The Orchard
Doni chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Now that was certainly a different way for them to meet. ;) Nicely done.
64teeth chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
wow, that was amazing:D it's a pit it's just this short, but well... :)
B4wuzden chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I think you captured the characters very well. I enjoyed the story. Thanks.
Puggle chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Great story, scorchingly hot, plus BAMF John. PERFECTION. Thanks for sharing.
TheMagnaka chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
It was really fun and good, thanks
musme chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I like it
helenwhogirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
brilliant, loved how you characterised john in this fic, and the humour at the end. :-)
Kyae chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Another great story - I love the interactions between John and Sherlock xD

AineMc chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I almost never read AU, but this one didn't feel like it, just a slight correction of the official reality and they both stayed in character. Fantastic job.
Nyakoi chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I had a brain-gasm reading this. Like, you have no idea. Like, this made my day, like, whoa. You know what I mean? It was super fantastic. Especially since the fanfic's with Sherlock as the bottom always have him be to girly. Oh! I loved how angry Sherlock was at his own body, I couldn't help but thinking about him going "Bad penis, no, BAD PENIS. Go away, nobody wants to play with you." except for Johnny boy that is, ohohohoho!

sami1010220 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Awesome. Very unique and well written
rjinx chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
absolutely amazing! Smutty, fluffy, angsty, action-y, exciting, brilliant! very unique, I loved it :D I was hesitant to see how you would pull John off as a prostitute, but I am happily suprised at how well it worked - hilariously confused virgin sherlock was also great. Can't wait to read more from you
horny anonymous chapter 1 . 5/30/2012

it made my day. the ol' wank bank has a pleasant default, now. this was great, thank you for writing!
Parodys chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Great fic! I enjoyed reading it. Prostitute John was particularly yummy :)
Maashellee chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I loved the story! It would be awesome if it had a sequel but even if not, it was still very nice. Good job!
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »